IGNOU NTA has released admit card / Hall Ticket for Entrance exam of PHD programme in IGNOU. Students who want to take admission IGNOU PHD Programme were waiting for Hall ticket from many days. now their wait is over. National Testing Agency NTA is conducting the entrance examination for IGNOU PHD Entrance Examination for IGNOU PHD Admission 2020. NTA is handling all the activity related to IGNOU PHD Entrance i.e Filling of Application form, Conducting of Entrance Exam, Declaration of result etc.
IGNOU PHD Entrance 2020 was originally scheduled in July 2020 but due to lockdown in Corona Pandemic, the entrance exam was postponed. After the declaration of new guidelines from MHA and UGC IGNOU has decided to conduct PHD entrance test exam but before going to appear in IGNOU’s PHD entrance you need to have admit card / Hall ticket for the exam. You need to download PHD Admit card from IGNOU NTA’s official site and print it.
Also Check:- IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII 2020 Admit Card released by NTA
Information available in PHD admit card
There are various information available in Hall ticket of OPENMAT entrance exam. You can find your entrance test’s date, time and venue on the admit card.
- Student’s Photo and personal details.
- Examination center and it’s address.
- Date and time of examination.
- Instructions for examination.
|Entrance Examination Date||04 Oct 2020|
|Admit Card Status||Released|
Also Check:- IGNOU PHD Programme Admission and other details
How to Download IGNOU PHD Entrance Admit Card?
IGNOU PHD Admit Card for Entrance Exam 2020 is released on 4th September 2020. The exam is now scheduled on 4th October 2020. Before the exam students will get their admit card on NTA’s official website.
You can download your hall ticket / Admit card from IGNOU NTA’s official website.
- Visit IGNOU NTA’s official website. https://ignouexams.nta.nic.in/
- Click on “Download Admit Card: IGNOU PHD 2020”.
- Enter your Application number and Date of Birth in the given boxes.
- Your admit card will appear in front of you.
- Take a color print out of your admit card.
IGNOU PHD Course Details
|Fees||Rs 16800 for full course|
|Duration||Minimum 3 years & Maximum 6 Years|
Eligiblity Criteria for IGNOU PHD Admission
The eligibility criteria for admission to Ph.D programme are as follows:
- Master’s Degree from a University recognized by UGC in the relevant discipline with atleast 55% marks [50%marks in the case of SC,ST and OBC(Non-creamy Layer)/Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of UGC from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s Degree prior to19th September,1991] excluding grace marks.
Also Check:- IGNOU Research Fellowship
FAQs related to IGNOU PHD Admission 2020
Q1. What is the Fees for IGNOU PHD Entrance Exam Application?
Ans:- Fees for IGNOU PHD Entrance exam is RS 1000 for General & OBC, And for SC-ST & EWS it is 800.
Q2. What is the eligibility criteria for IGNOU PHD Admission?
Ans:- Master’s Degree from a University recognized by UGC in the relevant discipline with atleast 55% marks [50%marks in the case of SC,ST and OBC(Non-creamy Layer)/Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of UGC from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September,1991] excluding grace marks.
Q3. What is the last date to apply for IGNOU PHD Entrance Exam 2020?
Ans:- The last date to apply for IGNOU PHD Entrance exam is 30th June 2020.
Q4. Is there negative marking in PHD Entrance Exam?
Ans:- No, There isn’t any negative marking.
Also Check:- IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2020 all details
Important IGNOU Mostly Asked Questions
Thanking you for watching our post and supporting our site – IGNOU News. We promise that we will make available more updates in our latest post in the regular basis.