If you have applied for the IGNOU Research Fellowship, you can check the results of selected candidates on the official website.
You can check the latest updates for the same here – http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/bulletinboard/news/latest/detail/List_of_Selected_Candidates_for_IGNOU-Research_Fellowship_RF_2018-803
Also Check Ignou all results
|Sl. No.||Name||Enrol. No.||Prog.||Discipline||School|
|1.||Ms. Kumari Anjali||188500696||Ph.D||Life Sciences||SOS|
|2.||Ms. N. Veena Rani||188500750||Ph.D||Life Sciences||SOS|
|3.||Ms. Priyanka Rajput||188500711||Ph.D||Life Sciences||SOS|
|4.||Ms. G. Lakshmi||188500729||Ph.D||Life Sciences||SOS|
|5.||Ms. Abida Samad||188500736||Ph.D||Life Sciences||SOS|
|6.||Ms. Asmita Bharti||188500363||Ph.D||Bio-Chemistry||SOS|
|7.||Ms. Hansa Rawat||188500324||Ph.D||History||SOSS|
|8.||Ms. Nikeeta Verma||188500317||Ph.D||History||SOSS|
|10.||Mr. Shazad Maqbool Lone||188500277||Ph.D||Public Administration||SOSS|
|11.||Ms. Paridhi Joshi||188500640||Ph.D||Sociology||SOSS|
|12.||Mr. Mohammad Iqbal Sheikh||188500664||Ph.D||Sociology||SOSS|
|13.||Ms. Komal Beri||188500403||Ph.D||Psychology||SOSS|
|14.||Ms. Monika Sah||188500578||Ph.D||Anthropology||SOSS|
|15.||Ms. Rajni Chawla||188500016||Ph.D||Hindi||SOH|
|16.||Mr. Manglam Kumar Rastogi||188500094||Ph.D||Hindi||SOH|
|17.||Ms. Preeti Sharma||188501444||Ph.D||Translation Studies||SOTST|
|18.||Mr. Akshay Lohat||188501437||Ph.D||Translation Studies||SOTST|
|19.||Ms. Mamta Anand||188501168||Ph.D||Distance Education||STRIDE|
|20.||Ms. Manisha Rai||188501071||Ph.D||Distance Education||STRIDE|
|21.||Ms. Anju Sanwal||188501089||Ph.D||Distance Education||STRIDE|
|22.||Ms. Huma Khan||188501096||Ph.D||Distance Education||STRIDE|
|23.||Mr. Shabir Ahmed Wani||188501111||Ph.D||Distance Education||STRIDE|
|24.||Mr. Khalid Waquar Abid||188500940||Ph.D||Distance Education||STRIDE|
|25.||Ms. Bhavna||188501555||Ph.D||Environmental Science||SOITS|
|26.||Ms. Geetika Dubey||188500173||M.Phil||Geography||SOS|
|27.||Mr. Sher Singh Meena||188501397||M.Phil||Political Science||SOSS|
|28.||Ms. Babli||188501405||M.Phil||Political Science||SOSS|
|29.||Ms. Kavita||188501451||M.Phil||Translation Studies||SOTST|
You Can also download in PDF format, Click Here to Download
Selection procedure for award of a research fellowship
Once you fill-up the form your application will be screen by the selection committee and then the selected application forms will be sent to the vice-chancellor for approval.
- IGNOU the annual basis from the time of admission cycle the research degree program. So if you have applied in the January cycle your scholarship will be made available annually according to the January admission cycle.
- From all research fellowships available two of them, one for male and one for a female candidate is reserved for the students of group B and C employee of IGNOU. The students should be pursuing a PhD degree in any discipline under any department on a full-time basis.
- In case no students apply under the reserved scholarship section it will be open for other students and the decision will again be made by the selection committee accordingly.
What next if you are selected for fellowship?
if you are recommended by the selection community of IGNOU order then you will be required to submit debate which should be in the prescribed format. This affidavit in effect that if you accept any employment any type of other fellowship then you should be liable to inform the research unit so that you are IGNOU research fellowship can be discontinued.
Who is in the selection committee?
The selection committee for the IGNOU resolution will comprise of the director of the research unit, the research program coordinator from the social science department, research program coordinator from the science and technology department, and the convener.
Can your research fellowship be cancelled?
yes your ignore research fellowship can be cancelled without any following grounds-
- If in case any details provided in your research fellowship application are found to be false then your research fellowship will be cancelled.
- If you found under any misconduct or you fail to maintain any standards.
- If your research is not found satisfactory by your supervisor or by the doctoral research committee.
Important IGNOU Mostly Asked Questions
|IGNOU Akashdeep||IGNOU Fees||IGNOU lectures Video|
|IGNOU Grade Card Status||IGNOU Mark Sheet Status||IGNOU Study Material|
|IGNOU Exam Improvement Form||IGNOU Must Read Books||IGNOU B.Ed Admission|
|IGNOU Scholarship||IGNOU 31st Convocation 2018||IGNOU Passing Marks|