Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released the notification about IGNOU scholarship for the students. The students who want to get scholarship must check the key points of the notification released by IGNOU on SC/ST scholarship for July 2021 session. Scholarship and Fee reimbursements are only issued to the students who are financially week or single girl child to their parents. Only SC/ST category students are eligible for IGNOU Scholarship 2021. You can check IGNOU scholarship eligiblity, procedure and Course list in this article.
Indira Gandhi National Open University delivers the fantastic chance to the students that are brilliant in studies but financially week. By giving this IGNOU Scholarship strategy, students may perform their further studies without worrying about financial circumstance. Students who want to find benefit of IGNOU-RF strategy they are able to follow below steps. IGNOU has recently released scholarship notification for July 2021 admission. check it below.
Notification and Programme list has been released for IGNOU Scholarship for July 2021 Admission Cycle on 27 June 2021, Scroll down to check.
Key Points of Notification released by IGNOU
- The benefits of schemes is only for academic programmes/Courses given in list below in this page.
- Students of certificate/diploma programmes are not eligible for fee exemption scheme.
- SC/ST applicants who are eligible and want to apply for Scholarship need to fill form online with soft copy of documents required for the claim. Students should attach a caste certificate issued by Central/State government’s authorized officer in the application form.
- Students, who are enrolling simultaneously in a certificate level programme along with an under-graduate programme, shall be eligible for fee exemption only in one programme.
- The Scheme is not available for SC/ST students who are employed.
- Students who are taking scholarship or exemption from other sources are also not eligible.
- An undertaking to the effect that the candidate is not getting any benefits or scholarship from any other agencies or sources during the period of study is to be taken along with online applications.
- Students who were given scholarship in fresh admission of July 2020 admission cycle will also get fee exemption in re-registration for July 2021.
IGNOU will also issue the scholarship to the reserved candidates such as OC, SC and ST. The students have to fill the application form for getting IGNOU scholarship from IGNOU. The students who are going to apply for IGNOU scholarship should know about the eligibility conditions. The eligibility condition of IGNOU scholarship will be given in the notification prospectus or official website of IGNOU.
The students should fill and submit the application form before the last date. Only eligible students can get scholarship from IGNOU. The eligible students can submit the application from through the official website of IGNOU. The complete details about the IGNOU scholarship in the application form. The students should be requested to read the notification carefully before going to apply for the scholarship application form.
Related:– IGNOU Campus Placement Procedure
List of Programs to be considered for Scholarship SC-ST/TSP for Fresh Admission in July 2021 session
The students should present one copy of passport size photograph, attested certificate of income certificate, community certificate, address proof and Aadhar card copy with the application form. The students should be advisable to provide their communicational details, personal details and educational details in the scholarship form. IGNOU scholarship application form for 2021 will be available in the official site of IGNOU. The students who are pursuing PHD can be eligible to get scholarship from IGNOU.
The students should be requested to provide the valid details in the application form. If any discrepancy found in the application form, then the exam board of IGNOU will be rejected their scholarship application. IGNOU will be issued scholarship application form in the PDF format. The students can also download their application form from the official site. The students should be advisable to take the hard copy of IGNOU for their future reference. IGNOU will be also issued the scholarship and load facilities to the physical disabilities students. The students have to submit the application form online as per schedule before the last date as well as the hard copy of the application form to the regional center of study center of IGNOU.
IGNOU Scholarship and Reimbursement of Fees rules
- All students including those belonging to reserved categories viz., Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes, OBC and Physically Handicapped are required to pay the full fee at the time of admission to the University.
- Students belonging to Reserved Categories viz. SC, ST & Physically Handicapped admitted to IGNOU are eligible for Government of India scholarships provided these are available for PG level programmes.
- Students are advised to collect scholarship forms from the Directorate of Social Welfare or Office of the Social Welfare Officer of the concerned State Government and submit the filled in forms to them through the concerned Regional Director of IGNOU.
- Scholarship scheme of National Centre for Promotion of Employment of Disabled People (NCPEDP) for Post Graduate level programmes is available for the students of this university.
- To Know more about Ignou Scholarship CLICK HERE.
- Click Here to Download application form
Eligibility criteria for IGNOU Scholarship
IGNOU has issued the eligibility criteria for IGNOU scholarship in the notification prospectus or official site. You would have checked in the starting of this article. Before going to apply for IGNOU scholarship, the students should have possessed the some qualification to attain scholarship of IGNOU. Following conditions should have attained by the candidates who want to get scholarship.
- IGNOU scholarship will be available for PG first year students in IGNOU.
- The students who have taken the regular full time admission in Master Degree course in IGNOU.
- The students who belong to PHD or SC or OC or ST category can be eligible to apply for IGNOU scholarship.
- Yearly income of the parent or guardian should not be more than Rs. 3 lakhs.
Method to apply for IGNOU Scholarship
The students those who want to get scholarship from IGNOU University should fill the scholarship application form from the official website of IGNOU. The students can easily fill and submit the application form without any difficult. The exam board will be issued the direct link to the students to get scholarship application form from the official website. Even though, some candidates have the hesitation with the computer, then the students can follow the given steps. Here, we are providing the simple steps to explain about how to fill IGNOU scholarship online.
- Go and login to the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University at ignou.ac.in.
- You Need to Download the IGNOU Scholarship Form from the official site or click on the link given below.
- Download Scholarship Form from this link Click Here to Download
- Fill the application form such as name of the student, programme code, name of the programme, duration of the programme and other required details.
- Then, Fill your correct Ban Account details with IFSC Code.
- Submit the duly filled form, Student ID Card, and Caste Certificate at your concerned Regional Center.
- The scholarship application form will be provided in PDF format by IGNOU.
- Take the Xerox copy of the IGNOU Scholarship application form for their future reference.
Related:- IGNOU Admission for fresh admission cycle July 2020 has started. Click here for details and apply online
FAQs related to IGNOU Scholarship Form
Q1. What is the eligibility criteria for IGNOU scholarship?
For getting scholarship IGNOU has created some eligibility criteria for it which are available on official website of IGNOU. So, students before apply for IGNOU scholarship you should know the eligibility criteria of it.
- The scholarship is only available for PG students of 1st
- It is also for students who has taken full time master degree course in IGNOU.
- The students who comes from category of SC, OC or ST they can also apply for it.
- The yearly income of parents should be less than Rs. 3 Lakhs.
Q2. What is the method for applying in Scholarship of IGNOU?
The understudies the individuals who need to get grant from IGNOU University should fill the grant application structure from the official site of IGNOU. The understudies can undoubtedly fill and present the application structure with no troublesome. Students should have to follow below steps which will help them to apply for scholarship easily.
- First of all you have to visit official website of IGNOU and has to login there.
- Now, too many links will be appear in front of you. But, you have to go to official notification section of IGNOU.
- Now, instruction related to Scholarship will be shown to you. You have to read it carefully before applying.
- After reading instructions click on “IGNOU Scholarship application form” link.
- Form will be appear in front of you. http://ignou.ac.in/userfiles/Registration%20and%20Declarartion%20form%2025febnew(1).pdf
- Now, you have to fill this form and has to upload all documents and photos through scanner.
- After that just click on submit button and the application form will provide to you in PDF form by IGNOU.
- You can take the hard copy of that application form for future need.
Q3. Is there any scholarship for 2nd year students?
Now, it is not for them. The scholarship is only for 1st year students who has taken admission in Post graduation. but Students who were eligible for exemption in earlier admission cycles are also eligible but need to re-register.
IGNOU Important Information
Thanking you for visiting our site – IGNOU News and reading our post. We assure that we will update our site with more fine points in a little while.