IGNOU Internal Credit Transfer Scheme All Details

If you are willing to transfer your credits and looking for all details about IGNOU Internal Credit Transfer than you are at right Place. Scroll Down to find all details.

Full Procedure How to Download IGNOU ID Card
Click to Check

What are the rules to transfer credit under IGNOU?

Internal Credit Transfer or also known as CT for few Degree Programmes like BCA, MCA & ELIS etc. at IGNOU can only be earned under the old roll number which will be considered for transfer to the new enrollment number. student will be allowed full credit transfer from an old course to new course only if the syllabus and methodology of the old course is similar to the syllabus of applied transfer course under the old enrollment.

Read:- How to Change IGNOU Study Center Online – Complete Procedure

IGNOU Internal Credit Transfer Scheme Fees

Credit transfer fee of Rs 500/- rupees per course will be charged and can be paid by demand draft which will be drawn in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi.

Fee of Rs. 600 for course of 2 or 4 credit and Rs 1200 for course courses over 4 credits incase when the course registered for first year under new roll number against leftover courses of 1st and 2nd semester under new roll number are to be changed.

Also:-  How to Check IGNOU Mark sheet Dispatch Status Online & Duplicate Grade Card & Certificates

Application Details IGNOU Internal Credit Transfer Scheme

Also do not forget that your change of course application will be accepted in only one go and under no circumstances you will be allowed to apply again.

You will not be allowed to opt for more than maximum permissible credit limit for a given academic year under the respective course.

If in case your practical classes clash with your merging leftover courses of first or second year then you are required to apply for repeat missed practicals to the regional centre. You will be allowed to appear in the next cycle or session for this practical exams.

Download Application Forms for Internal Credit Transfer Schemes

Internal Credit transfer scheme

  1. Credit Transfer Scheme and Proforma in Master Degree
  2. Credit Transfer scheme BCA(pre-rev.) to BCA (revised sylb.)
  3. Credit Transfer from MCA(pre-rev.) to MCA (revised sylb.)
  4. Credit Transfer from MCA(revised sylb.) to MCA (revised sylb.)
  5. Credit Transfer from PGDIBO to M.Com 2nd year
  6. Credit Transfer from PGDSW to MSW 2nd year
  7. Credit transfer and proforma PGDRD to MARD
  8. Internal Credit transfer proforma Management Programmes
  9. Internal Credit transfer proforma MBA(Banking & Finance)
  10. Internal Credit Transfer Scheme BLIS (pre-revised sylb.) to BLIS (revised sylb.)

Further you will be given a minimum of 1 year duration to complete the leftover courses under the new enrollment number.

All the transfer of courses under the Master’s Degree Program is handled by Student Registration Division (SRD) at Headquarters.

Also Read – IGNOU Previous Year Question Papers Free Download

Contact Details for Internal Credit Transfer

Student Registration Division, Block No. 1 & 3,
IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068

Important IGNOU Mostly Asked Questions

IGNOU Akashdeep IGNOU Fees IGNOU lectures Video
IGNOU Grade Card Status IGNOU Mark Sheet Status IGNOU Study Material
IGNOU Exam Improvement Form IGNOU Must Read Books IGNOU B.Ed Admission
IGNOU Scholarship IGNOU Campus Placement IGNOU Passing Marks

Visit IGNOU News for the Assignment, Previous year question papers, Exams details, Notifications and many more. If you need more question paper or assignment comment down.


Add a Comment
  1. I have got admission in MEG Course for the session 2018-20 & completed first year. In the meanwhile I have got admission in B.Ed(ODL) course for the session-2019-21 through distance mode from other university. Now I want to drop the second year of MEG & complete B.Ed(ODL) course but then after I want to complete the 2nd year of MEG course in the academic year 2021-22 through internal credit transfer.
    So pls tell me may it be possible to pursue MEG course alternately through internal credit transfer for the academic year-2021-22?If yes, both degree courses would be valid or not.

  2. How to know bca credit transfer to my old enrollment number to new enrollment number

    1. Can any one help me to know that i am student of July 2019 MARD batch. And I don’t want to give exam to this June 2020 and also don’t want to submit my project so is it possible that I will complete my exam n project in dec tere.

  3. How to know B SC internal credits transfer as my readmission was valid dec 2019 only I have 4 credits incompleted

    1. How to know the status of credit transfer from old enrollment no to my new enrolment no and I already have submitted the DD for this.

      1. I have completed PGDRD in Jan 2020. And got admission in MARD in july 2020. I want to get information how can i proceed for internal credit transfer scheme.
        Please help

    2. I am also searching the same. I know the procedure but due to change of subject code in the new prospectus , can’t understand how to do it. If u get any information plz tell me

  4. Can any one help me to know that i am student of July 2019 MARD batch. And I don’t want to give exam to this June 2020 and also don’t want to submit my project so is it possible that I will complete my exam n project in dec tere.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *