Indira Gandhi National and Open University will be issued semester exam results to all the students. The students can collect their mark sheet from the regional study center of IGNOU. The students can know about their IGNOU mark sheet dispatch status from the official site. Keep visiting the official website every now and then will help you to know more about IGNOU mark sheet dispatch status.
IGNOU Mark Sheet Not Received
Indira Gandhi National and Open University will be conducted the annual exam in the month of June and December. The exam board of IGNOU will be released the exam results for all courses in different day. The students can check their exam results from the official site. After the declaration of the exam results, the students should check their theory mark and assignment mark from IGNOU grade card.
The exam board of IGNOU will be published IGNOU result on the official website of IGNOU at www.ignou.ac.in. After that, the exam board of IGNOU will send the IGNOU mark sheet to the students by their postal address. But, IGNOU takes more time to declare IGNOU mark sheet to the students. The students should be patient to get their IGNOU mark sheet from IGNOU. More or less, IGNOU will take 15 to 30 days to issue the mark sheet to the students. In some cases, IGNOU will take 10 to 12 months to provide the mark sheet to the students. To one side from this, the students can know about their mark sheet dispatch status online. Instead, the students can ask about mark sheet to the regional study center of IGNOU. IGNOU will also issue IGNOU mark sheet and degree certificate in the convocation. If the students who have not get their mark sheet, then the students can write the letter to the IGNOU. The students have to pay Rs. 400 online for receiving the mark sheet of IGNOU. The students have to pay demand draft in favor of IGNOU to get the certificate. The students must attend their convocation to get their degree certificate and IGNOU mark sheet from IGNOU.
How the Students Can Get Duplicate Mark Sheet of IGNOU?
The students who have finished their IGNOU program completely can get and hold their duplicate mark sheet of IGNOU from the official website. The students can easily download their duplicate mark sheet of IGNOU from the official site. Following things should be considered while downloading duplicate mark sheet from the official website.
- First, the students have to visit the official website of IGNOU.
- Several links will be appeared in the screen.
- Select the direct link of “Duplicate mark sheet of IGNOU” in the home page.
- Select the term end option link to get IGNOU grade card.
- Then, the students have to fill the required details such as name, enrollment number, name of the program, duration of the program, address of the students, month and year of the exam and demand draft number.
- Make the payment through net banking, debit card or credit card.
- Then, click ok button.
- Duplicate grade card will be sent through the students’ residential address by IGNOU University.
Method to know about IGNOU Mark sheet dispatch status
IGNOU will issue IGNOU mark sheet after completed the course and mark sheet will send to the students’ residential address. The students should be prudent to provide their correct communication, personal and educational details in the application form. Most of the students are not waiting to get their mark sheet for long time. The students can check their dispatch status about their IGNOU mark sheet.
When your grade card is completed then you’re eligible to get mark sheet, after completing your grade card within 30 days you will get the mark sheet issued by IGNOU.
Mark sheet Timing (Once Completed Grade mark)
|1.||Within 15-30 Days|
|2.||45 Days on some occasion|
|3.||Rest depends on your location (Remote Area Takes Time as compared to Urban area)|
The students of IGNOU should go and visit the official website of IGNOU. Indira Gandhi National and Open University will be provided complete details about student, marks of the student, program course, and duration of the course and percentage of the students in the mark sheet. The students should login to their account by using their valid username and password. If the students who have forgot their username or password, then the students can retrieve their password or username. The students should provide their enrollment number, name of the student and program of the students to know about IGNOU mark sheet dispatch status. Otherwise, the students can ask the details about IGNOU mark sheet status to the regional study center of IGNOU. After getting the mark sheet, the students can check their mark sheet. The students should verify their mark, enrollment number, name of the students in the mark sheet. If any mistake found in the mark sheet, then the students can report to the exam board of IGNOU.
Important Notification: Last date to apply in Fresh admission and Re-registration for January 2019 session has been extended upto 31st January, 2019. The date has been extended for all the Programs including Certificate programs (without late fee).
FAQ Related to IGNOU Mark sheet Dispatch Status
Que. How to get mark sheet of first year?
The mark sheet of your respected year will deliver to your home address at the time of admission. It takes 1 month normally of time to get deliverd.
Que. How IGNOU issues degree mark sheets?
Normally IGNOU sends grade card to you after completing the semester or year of your respected courses #. It by and large takes 20-30 days for the Grade card to be dispatched by customary post. For future references plz stay in contact with your zone mailman. At long last, endless supply of all tests effectively you will get the Marks Sheet and degree.
Que. How to get Duplicate mark sheet of IGNOU if you missed it?
Students who have completed there study from IGNOU can be eligible to download there Duplicate mark sheet from official website of IGNOU. You have to follow below steps for easy process.
- First of all you have to visit official website of IGNOU.
- Now, in the homepage of IGNOU website many links will be shown in front of you. But, you have to click on “Duplicate mark sheet of IGNOU” link.
- Now, you have to tick on term and condition option for getting IGNOU grade card.
- At that point, the understudies need to fill the required subtleties, for example, name, enlistment number, name of the program, span of the program, address of the understudies, month and year of the test and request draft number.
- After giving all the required details you can complete payment through available methods like, credit card, debit card or net banking.
- That’s it. Now, click on Ok button. Duplicate grade card will send to your residential official address by IGNOU university in some days.
Thanking you for visiting our site and reading our post. We assure that we will bring up to date our site with more fine points in a little while.