Indira Gandhi National and Open University is famously called as IGNOU. IGNOU will declare the exam results in the official site. IGNOU offers many post graduate and under graduate courses to the students in all over India. The students can view their mark and the exam results in IGNOU grade card in the official site. Regularly visits the official website every now and that will help you to know about IGNOU grade card calculator. IGNOU has been founded to serve the Indian population by means of distance and open education, offering greater education opportunities particularly to the disadvantaged sections of the society. Additionally, it aims to encourage, coordinate and set standards for distance and open education in India, and to fortify the human resources of India through education. Apart from teaching and research, extension and training form the mainstay of its academic activities. IGNOU can be recognized as a Central University by the University Grants Commission of India (UGC).
Indira Gandhi National Open University problems IGNOU 2019 Grade card for each and every programme extended within the month of March, 20-19. The caliber card IGNOU 2019 can be a significant record for those candidates since it cites that the scores, and qualifying status of those applicants that can be found at IGNOU 2019. Indira Gandhi National Open University will run IGNOU 2019 July session at the month of December 2019 for its candidates who want to seek out a diploma for lessons offered from IGNOU. Candidates may receive all the important points linked to the candidature for example Title, Registration number, programme along with complete/not-completed status together side marks such as missions along with term-end theory marks acquired. After the announcement of the consequence of IGNOU 2019, applicants will get an entire score card with all the symbols of the comprehensive calendar year. To learn more on this IGNOU Grade Card 2019 browse the article of IGNOUfor advice on IGNOU 2019 July session.
Related:- Latest IGNOU Results Download
How to check IGNOU Grade Card Status
Indira Gandhi National and Open University conducts the semester wise exam twice in the academic year. The exam board of IGNOU will organize the half yearly exam in the month of December and June 2019. The students who are studying under IGNOU should appear in the semester exam without any supplementary. The exam authority will release the exam results one or two month after the declaration of the exam. The exam board of IGNOU will be published IGNOU exam results and grade mark in the official site of IGNOU at www.ignou.ac.in. The students can view and check their exam status in the official site of IGNOU. The students can check and download their exam results from the official website. The students should verify their exam results by providing their enrollment number and name of the students in the respective field. The exam board will be issued the semester wise exam results to all the courses in IGNOU. Huge number of students appears in the semester exam. IGNOU will provide the students’ result in the form of IGNOU grade card. IGNOU grade card will consist of theory marks of students in term end exam, assignment marks in term end exam and practical mark and course completion status. The students should be advisable to take the hard copy of score card for their future reference. The official members of exam board has already provided the complete information about IGNOU grade card in the notification prospectus. After the result declaration, IGNOU will be published the grade card for the students in the official website. IGNOU grade card will issue the details about the education details of the student and program course which the students have taken at IGNOU. The students should keep the duplicate copy of IGNOU grade card for their future purpose.
Latest IGNOU Grade Card 2019 Direct link
Grade Card for BCA/MCA/MP/MPB 2019
Grade Card for BDP/BA/B.COM/B.Sc./ASSO Programmes 2019
Grade Card for Other Programs
How to get IGNOU grade card?
The exam board will be issued the theory mark and assignment mark in the grade card. The students can also get and download their IGNOU grade card from the official website. Here, we are explaining the simple steps to demonstrate about how to check the IGNOU grade card from the official website.
- Visit the official website of IGNOU .
- To visit directly to IGNOU grade card section Click here.
- You will see name of courses in the window. click on your course name.
- Then, the students have to provide their enrollment number and name of the students in the prescribed box.
- Then, click submit button.
- Now, the students’ grade card will be appeared in the screen.
- Click the download button
- Download IGNOU grade card into your device.
- Save and open the grade card in PDF format.
- Take the print out copy of grade card of IGNOU for their future reference.
Grade card calculator of IGNOU
IGNOU will be issued the mark to the students based on the assignment mark and theory mark. The calculation procedure for each subject will be provided in the notification prospectus. IGNOU will consider 30 % weightage for assignment mark and 70 % weightage for theory mark in term first exam and term end exam. The students who have submitted their assignment before the last date should be appeared in the written exam. The students should got 40 out of 100 and 20 out of 50 in the theory concept as well as 50 out of 50 in the assignment mark will be passed in the semester exam. If the students who have got below 40 and got above 50 % mark in the assignment, then the students must appear in the written exam. Based on the IGNOU grade card calculator, IGNOU will not consider the decimal number and rounded the marks offend. If the students got 28.1, 28.2, 28.3, 28.4 in any one of the subject, then mark will be shown on the grade card will be 27. If the students have got 29.5, 29.6, then the grade card will be displayed on 30. IGNOU will be provide the following systems such as excellent, very good, good, average and unsatisfactory in the grade card based on the students’ achievement and discipline.
Procedure to check the IGNOU grade card status online
- Click on the ignou student zone under Google.com the link is http://ignou.ac.in/ignou/studentzone
- Go at the bottom of the page and click on the results option there
- On the left side of the page you will see the fifth option grade card
- As you will click on the grade card you will se two options in new page (http://ignou.ac.in/ignou/studentzone/results/4)
- First one is BCA MCA MP MBP and second one is for other programmes
- If you want to search for BCA, MCA, MP or MBP then click on the first option otherwise on the second option
- Select the programme and enter the enrollment number
- Through this steps you can check your grade status easily.
FAQs Related to IGNOU Grade Card Status Online
Q1. What is IGNOU Grade card?
It is the result card of IGNOU students. Once result is declared the Grade card will be available on IGNOU website. In that card your assignment marks will be given and your grade also.
Q4 How we can get IGNOU grade card?
- First of all you have to visit to official website of IGNOU.
- Now you have to select Student Zone option from your Homepage.
- Now you have to select to course according to your choice from the drop down menu.
- You have to enter your enrolment number and name after that click on Submit button.
- After all your Grade card will be available in your screen and you can download it in PDF form.
Q3. How to check Grade card online?
- First of all you have to visit to Student zone from following link http://ignou.ac.in/ignou/studentzone
- Now from the bottom of that page you have to click on result option.
- On the left half of the page you will see the fifth choice evaluation card
- As you will tap on the evaluation card you will se two alternatives in new page (http://ignou.ac.in/ignou/studentzone/results/4)
- Initial one is BCA MCA MP MBP and second one is for different projects
- On the off chance that you need to scan for BCA, MCA, MP or MBP then snap on the primary alternative generally on the subsequent choice
- Select the program and enter the enlistment number
- Through this means you can check your evaluation status effectively.
Q4. What to do if you have submitted your assignment but after that also in your grade card it is showing that it is not completed?
More often than not, they take balanced and half months to refresh task marks on the web. In this way, be patient till they do it. In the event that others imprints are refreshed and just yours is pending , illuminate quickly to your local facilitator in your investigation focus.
Thanking you for visiting our site and reading our post. We assure that we will update our site with more fine points in a little while.