Students who have given final ignou Term End Exam (TEE) must be waiting for their final TEE Results and Ignou Grade Card. We understand about the eagerness of students about their results. So, we are here with this article about how to check IGNOU grade card status. In this Article, You can find all the steps and Procedures about how to check your IGNOU Grade card and how to calculate your percentage of IGNOU grade card with Mark Sheets. You can find Direct links to download latest available Ignou grade card from IGNOU Website.
This article will also help you to know about the IGNOU grade card calculator.
Related:- Latest IGNOU Results Download
What is Grade Card of IGNOU?
IGNOU Provides its student’s result in the form of IGNOU grade card. Grade card and Mark Sheet consists of theory marks of students in term end exam, assignment marks in term end exam (TEE), practical marks and course completion status. The students should be advisable to take the hard copy of score card for their future reference. After the result declaration, IGNOU has published the grade card for the students in the official website. IGNOU grade card will give the details about the performance of a particular student and program course which the students have taken at the admission time.
|Grade Card Status||Available|
|Grade card release date||19 Feb 2020|
Related link:- IGNOU Marksheet Dispatch Status and Certificates
How to check IGNOU Grade Card Status?
Indira Gandhi National and Open University (IGNOU) conducts the semester exams twice in the academic year and the exam board of IGNOU organizes these Semester exams also known as TEE in the month of December and June every year. Students who are studying in IGNOU must appear in the semester exams because if you will not appear you have to fill form again and appear in the next year. The exam authority releases the exam results one or two months after the TEE exams. The exam board of IGNOU publishes IGNOU exam results and IGNOU grade cards on the official site of IGNOU. The students can view and check their ignou grade card status.
Steps to check IGNOU Grade card status are provided in this article below. Firstly, The students can check and download their IGNOU grade card from the direct links given on our site. Secondly, They should verify their exam results by providing their enrollment number and name of the students in the respective field. Thirdly they should keep the duplicate copy of IGNOU grade card for their future purpose.
Latest Grade Card & Mark Sheet Dec 2019 Direct link IGNOU
Grade Card for BCA/MCA/MP/MPB December 2019
Grade Card for BDP/BA/B.COM/B.Sc./ASSO Programmes December 2019
Grade Card for Other Programs
How to get grade card Status on IGNOU Website?
The exam board will issue the theory marks and assignment marks in the grade card. The students can also get and download their IGNOU grade card from the official website. Here, we are explaining the simple steps to demonstrate about how to check the IGNOU grade card from the official website.
Time needed: 5 minutes.
How to check IGNOU Grade card Status online
- Visit the official website of IGNOU from the link given below
- To visit directly to IGNOU grade card section Click here.
- You will see name of courses in the window.
click on your course name.
- Then, the students have to provide their enrollment number and name of the student in the prescribed box.
Provide your enrollment number in the box shown in image.
- After that you need to click submit button.
As shown in the image below
- Now, the student’s grade card will be appeared on the screen.
The grade card shown will be only for information. final grade card will be sent to your residence.
- Save and open the grade card in PDF format.
Take the print out copy of grade card of IGNOU for their future reference.
IGNOU Grade card calculator
The calculation procedure for each subject will be provided in the notification prospectus. IGNOU will consider 30 % weightage for assignment mark and 70 % weightage for theory mark in term first exam and term end exam. The students who have submitted their assignment before the last date should be appeared in the written exam. The students should got 40 out of 100 and 20 out of 50 in the theory concept as well as 50 out of 50 in the assignment mark will be passed in the semester exam.
If the students who have got below 40 and got above 50 % mark in the assignment, then the students must appear in the written exam. Based on the IGNOU grade card calculator, IGNOU will not consider the decimal number and rounded the marks offend. If the students got 28.1, 28.2, 28.3, 28.4 in any one of the subject, then mark will be shown on the grade card will be 27. If the students have got 29.5, 29.6, then the grade card will be displayed on 30. IGNOU will provide the following systems such as excellent, very good, good, average and unsatisfactory in the grade card based on the students’ achievement and discipline.
Also Check:– How to calculate IGNOU Percentage Online
Also check:- IGNOU Campus Placement details and procedures
FAQs Related to Grade Card Status Online
Q1. What is Grade card in IGNOU?
It is the result card of IGNOU students. Once result is declared the Grade card will be available on IGNOU website. In that card your assignment marks will be given and your grade also.
Q2. How can we download IGNOU grade card?
- First of all you have to visit to official website of IGNOU.
- Now you have to select Student Zone option from your Homepage.
- Now you have to select to course according to your choice from the drop down menu.
- You have to enter your enrolment number and name after that click on Submit button.
- After all your Grade card will be available in your screen and you can download it in PDF form.
Q3. How to check IGNOU Grade card online?
- First of all you have to visit to Student zone from following link http://ignou.ac.in/ignou/studentzone
- Now from the bottom of that page you have to click on result option.
- On the left half of the page you will see the fifth choice evaluation card
- As you will tap on the evaluation card you will se two alternatives in new page (http://ignou.ac.in/ignou/studentzone/results/4)
- Initial one is BCA MCA MP MBP and second one is for different projects
- On the off chance that you need to scan for BCA, MCA, MP or MBP then snap on the primary alternative generally on the subsequent choice
- Select the program and enter the enlistment number
- Through this means you can check your evaluation status effectively.
Q4. What to do if you have submitted your assignment but after that also in your grade card it is showing that it is not completed?
More often than not, they take balanced and half months to refresh task marks on the web. In this way, be patient till they do it. In the event that others imprints are refreshed and just yours is pending , illuminate quickly to your local facilitator in your investigation focus.
Thanking you for visiting our site and reading our post. We assure that we will update our site with more fine points in a little while.