Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is one of the leading universities in India provides higher education through Open and Distance Learning mode. The exam board of IGNOU had announced that they are taking the students in admission for various courses in UG, PG, Diploma and Certificate courses in the academic session. The interested candidates can get the notification prospectus in the official site of IGNOU and know about the IGNOU admission procedure. You can get all details about IGNOU Admission Jan 2021 session procedure, links, prospectus, Eligibility and other details in this post.
Must Check:- IGNOU BCOMG Admission, Fees, Eligibility & other details
IGNOU Admission July 2021 Details
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has notified that they are going to start Admission for eligible students in various UG, PG, Certificate, Diploma courses and study programs which are available in this university. The students who are seeking for admission in this university can apply for the admission. Online application form will be available on the official site of IGNOU or at the regional center and study centers of IGNOU. The applications are requested for both open and distance learning study programs in this university. IGNOU University has published the notification prospectus in the official site of the university at https://ignounews.com/ignou-online-common-prospectus-hindi/. Before taking Admission you must check last date for submitting the application fees, IGNOU admission documents required, procedure for filling the application form, exam dates, admit card procedure, exam results and personal interview procedure.
Related:- IGNOU Admissions for International Students are going on, All Details
Prospectus for IGNOU 2021 Admission
IGNOU University will provide the complete information about admission in the notification prospectus. The notification prospectus will contain important dates such as admission form issue date, last date for submitting the application form, fees structure,
Download IGNOU Common Prospectus 2021
IGNOU July 2021 Admission fees
IGNOU offers various undergraduate and postgraduate programs to the students. The exam board of IGNOU provides different fees based on the courses and semester. The exam board will provide the admission fees in the notification prospectus in the application form. The admission application form will be accessible in any regional center of IGNOU. The application form cost is Rs. 200/-. The applicants should make demand draft of Rs. 250/- for submitting the application form. The students should be prudent to submit the application fee before the last submission date. The admission fees will not refunded to the students under any conditions.
Note:- IGNOU admission for July 2021 session has been started. Visit https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/ for Distance Learning Program admission and Visit https://ignouiop.samarth.edu.in/ for Online Learning Programme Admission.
Eligible Programs for IGNOU Admission 2021
- MASTERS DEGREE:
<All Master Degree programmes that are offered under your Regional Centre>
- BACHELORS DEGREE:
<All Bachelor Degree programmes that are offered under your Regional Centre>
- PG DIPLOMA & DIPLOMA:
- PG CERTIFICATE & CERTIFICATE PROGRAMMES:
- APPRECIATION/AWARENESS LEVEL PROGRAMMES
- Applications are also invited for admission to MBA (Banking & Finance)* Programme
Related:- Ignou Scholarship 2021 for SC/ST Online Apply
IGNOU Admission Apply Online for July 2021 session
Following guiding principles should be considered while filling IGNOU admission application form online.
- Visit the official site of IGNOU at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/
- Click on the “Click for New Registration” Tab
- You Need to Fill the registration form and click on Register.
- After that, the exam board will provide username and password to the students.
- Login to the system using with username and password.
- The students should provide educational details, personal details and communicational details in the application form.
- Upload your recent scanned photograph, scanned signature and required documents in the relevant format.
- Read the declaration details and check the declaration box.
- Verify once and confirm the details.
- Make the payment of fee through the credit card/ Debit card or Net banking.
- After the payment, the confirmation message of payment will be send to students’ phone number and email address.
- Then, click ok button to submit the application form.
- Click Next button to preview your application form.
- Press save button to save the registration form into your device.
- Take the hard copy of the exam application form for your reference purpose.
Instruction to Fill Application Form Online for Ignou Admission
- If you are a first time applicant you are advised to click the available programme tab on the home page of the Online Admission System and select the desired programme and carefully read the details of programme including eligibility criteria, fee details, duration, etc. You are also requested to download the Common Prospectus 2021 and read carefully the rules of the University (Section 06) as mentioned in the common prospectus.
- Click on the button “REGISTER YOURSELF” that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- Remember, while choosing your User Name it must be in between 8 to 16 characters.
- While choosing your password it must be alphanumeric and between 8 to 16 characters long.
- After filling the mandatory information click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- Remember your Username and Password for subsequent login.
- If you have already registered i.e you are an existing user click the “LOGIN” button.
- Before proceeding for filling the form online the applicant must have the following:-
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(less than 100 KB)
- Fee can be paid by following methods:
- Credit Card(Master/Visa)
- Net Banking
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- ATM Card (PNB)
- It is suggested to scan documents from your originals. Once you have uploaded the document, click the next button you will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
Note: Furnishing of incorrect information/suppression of information would lead to rejection of application form as per IGNOU Rules.
Documents required for Admission
Before taking Admission you must collect your all important documents which will be required for application form. Some documents will be needed to upload while filling the online application form. Same can be asked by IGNOU for physical verification of documents.
Click here to know important documents to keep for ignou admission
Last Date for IGNOU Admission January 2021 Session
The exam board has provided the tentative dates about the admission and entrance exam in the official site. The students should fill the application form correctly and submit it before the last submission date. Dates for submitting the application form for certificate programs will start from 10 June 2021. Last date for submitting the application form for all programs is 15 September 2021. The students are advised to fill their online application form before the last submission date.
|Mode of Admission||Online|
|Last Date to apply online||15th September 2021|
Eligiblity for IGNOU Admission 2021
The students who are going to apply for IGNOU admission form should read the eligibility criteria for the programs. Only eligible candidates should be applied for the admission form. The exam board of IGNOU will provide IGNOU admission criteria in the notification prospectus. The students should have possessed the demanded educational qualification and IGNOU admission age for applying programs. There is no age restriction for admission for IGNOU University. The students who are going to apply for PG should be graduated in any discipline must have 50% marks for graduation. The students who are going to apply for UG should have passed 12th exam with 50% in relevant board.
IGNOU had proclaimed that all courses admission will be started from December. The students should register their details before going to apply for the admission form. The students should provide their details and complete registration process which creates “Username” and “Password” for all students. The username will unique for all candidates who are applying for the application form. After the completion of registration, the exam board will send their Username and Password to their email address or mobile phone. The students should login to the system with specific username and password and then fill the application form. The students can apply for the application through online and offline mode. In the offline mode, the students should submit the hard copy of the documents required for admission. In the online mode, the confirmation of successful submitting of admission from is instant through email and SMS. The students should download the application form along with the notification prospectus from the official site of IGNOU. Using the notification process, the students can know how to apply for IGNOU admission. The students can upload the documents online, done the payment online and there is no need to take the demand draft for admission form. The exam board of IGNOU will send the notification about the payment through their email address or SMS.
IGNOU Admission Helpline
IGNOU exam board will issue the admission helpline for all regional centers and all study centers in the country. The exam board will provide the helpline and contact numbers of IGNOU in the official website. The exam board will provide IGNOU admission details in the official site of university. The exam board can call the students any anytime for admission enquiry. The exam board will send the admit card 10 days before the commencing of the exam. If the students cannot download the admit card, then they can report to the exam board of IGNOU. For any queries about IGNOU admission, the students can contact to the official members of IGNOU through IGNOU admission helpline.
Queries related to Courses, programs and eligibility
011-29533869, 29533870, 29572512, 29572513, 29572514
Online Admissions Related Technical Problems
For specific and technical problems related to online admission, submission of online applications, online payment, payment error, uploading documents etc. please contact at
011-29572514 between 9.30AM – 6.00 PM (Monday to Friday).
|Click here to know important documents to keep for ignou admission.|
|IGNOU MCA Admission Details – Dates, Eligibility, Application|
|Complete Process of Cancelling Admission in IGNOU|
|IGNOU B.Ed complete details Admission, results,helpline,last date|
FAQs Related to IGNOU Admission
Q1. How to apply for IGNOU admission Online?
- First of all you have to visit to Official website of IGNOU and after that you have to complete your registration process through Homepage of there site.
- Now they will provide username and password to you which you have to enter while giving exam.
- Now you have to provide you education details, personal details etc.
- Have to upload signature scanned, scanned photo and some important documents.
- Now after filling all information check all details which you have entered are correct or not.
- After verifying you can do payment through credit/debit/net banking.
- That’s it just click on submit button and after that download and take print out of your application form.
Q2. What is the eligibility for admission of IGNOU?
Before filling application form you should know eligibility criteria for it. The understudies ought to have had the requested instructive capability and IGNOU affirmation age for applying programs. There is no age confinement for confirmation for IGNOU University. The understudies who will apply for PG ought to be graduated in any order must have half stamps for graduation. The understudies who will apply for UG ought to have passed twelfth test with half in applicable board. If eligibility criteria satisfies then you can apply for IGNOU admission.
Q3. Details related to IGNOU admission Helpline.
The test board will give the helpline and contact quantities of IGNOU in the official site. The test board will give IGNOU confirmation subtleties in the official site of college. The test load up can consider the understudies any whenever for confirmation enquiry. The test board will send the concede card 10 days before the initiating of the test. On the off chance that the understudies can’t download the concede card, at that point they can answer to the test leading group of IGNOU. For any questions about IGNOU affirmation, the understudies can contact to the official individuals from IGNOU through IGNOU confirmation helpline.
We hope that you get something useful from the above points. Thanking you for visiting our site and reading our post. We assure that we will update our site with more fine points in a little while.
32 CommentsAdd a Comment
I want admission in pgdhrm but the course is not available…What to do???