After a long wait IGNOU has finally announced that they are conducting IGNOU TEE December 2020 examination for Final year students. Term End Exam of IGNOU was originally scheduled in December month. But after Covid-19 pandemic IGNOU had to change their plans. IGNOU was waiting for UGC & MHA’s guideline for conducting their Semester exams and after clearance from both the authorities IGNOU decided to conduct their Term End Exam of Session July 2020 in February 2021 for Final Year students. After announcing the Exam declaration, IGNOU has also decided to release IGNOU Hall Ticket also known as IGNOU Admit Card for February 2021 Term End Exam.
##Scroll down for direct link to admit card TEE December 2020##
What is IGNOU Hall Ticket?
A Hall ticket is a proof that the person is entitled to use the Exam facility or the person has the permission to attend a particular examination. So IGNOU admit card / Hall Ticket grants you the permission for entry in examination hall and to write the exam he/she is appearing for. It ensures your seat or reservation to sit and write your examination hence it is a legal permission of a candidate to appear for a particular examination.
Must Check:- IGNOU Latest Results Home Page
Information available in IGNOU Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
IGNOU Hall Ticket gives you information about all particulars of Examination. Some information which are available in Your Admit card is as follows.
- A student’s Personal Detail including Name, Enrolment Number and Programme.
- Candidate’s Exam Center including Address and Exam center code.
- Candidate’s course codes i.e subjects lists.
- Examination dates of all subjects.
- Examination Timings and Session.
Also Check:- IGNOU TEE June 2020 September exam Date Sheet
IGNOU TEE December 2020/February 2021 Hall Ticket Released
After announcement of IGNOU TEE December 2020 exam to be conducted in February 2021 Students are eagerly waiting for the Admit Card/Hall ticket for the Term End Examination but now their wait is going to be over. IGNOU has released hall ticket for feb 2021.
Note:- Due to heavy traffic, Ignou website might work slow.
Sample Hall Ticket
|Query||Hall Ticket/ Admit Card|
|Exam Session||Tee December 2020|
|Expected Release Date||Last week of January 2021|
Latest Admit Card/Hall Tickets of IGNOU
Procedures to download IGNOU Admit Card
- Visit the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University.
- Click here to visit directly to IGNOU Hall Ticket & Admit Card.
- Click on the course name for which you want to download admit card.
Enter your enrollment number which would be of nine digits and select your program.
- Click on submit and your admit card will be available and you can download the same.
The candidate is allowed to have his/her hall ticket or admit card if and only if:
- His/her registration is valid for the particular course.
- He/she has submitted the required number of assignments for his course before the deadline.
- As per the provision of his/her program he/she has taken minimum time to complete this course.
- He/she has submitted the examination fee without fail for all the courses.
- One’s result can be undeclared because of the candidate fails to fulfill any of the above conditions.
Precaution while you download the Hall ticket/Admit card for the IGNOU exam
- Many of the students due to their lethargic ways think that they would download the hall ticket just in time.
- They try to download this ticket before two to three days of the exams.
- This land them in trouble, the reason being the server of the official site of IGNOU is down.
- This happens because maximum numbers of students are downloading the hall ticket simultaneously.
- And thus many of the students are unable download so.
- Thus every student is advised to download the Hall ticket as soon as it gets available on the website.
Every program or course has its own course code. It is very necessary for a candidate to know his/her source codes of every subject/course so that he/she is confirmed that the Hall ticket he/she is downloading is of his/her own course or program. Few of the course codes are given below. The detailed knowledge of the same can be gained from the official website.
|Course code||Course Name|
|FEG 01||Foundation course in English-1 or foundation course in Hindi-2|
|FST 01||Foundation course in Science and Technology|
|FHS 1||Foundation course in Humanities and Social Sciences|
|FMT 1||IGNOU Foundation course in Marathi|
|FML 1||Foundation course in Malayalam|
|FKD 1||Foundation course in Kannada|
|FOR 1||Foundation course in Oriya|
|BEGE 101||From Language to Literature|
|EEG 02||The Structure of Modern English|
|EEG 06||Understanding Poetry|
|EEG 07||Understanding Prose|
|EEG 07||Understanding Drama|
Hall ticket for Entrance Exam
- To appear for Indira Gandhi National Open University also one must have his/her Hall tickets intact.
- To download entrance exam hall ticket you need to enter your name and date of birth so you should remember your details.
- Once you enter the required entries your hall ticket in front of you and you can download the same.
Entrance exams conducted by Indira Gandhi National Open University
- IGNOU OPENMAT MBA Entrance exam
- IGNOU OPENNET for B.Sc Nursing (post basic)
- B.Ed Entrance exam
- IGNOU M.Ed Entrance exam
FAQs Related to Hall ticket/Admit Card
Q1. What are the factors which candidate should keep in mind for allowing his or her hall ticket?
Ans:- Firstly, The registration of that candidate is valid for that particular course which they has to choose. Secondly, they must submit their required assignment of that course before the deadline. Thirdly, they should have taken sometimes for completing their course. He/she has presented the examination expense come what may for every one of the courses. However, On the off chance that the competitor neglects to satisfy any of the above conditions, his/her outcome will thereby stand undeclared.
Q2. What precautions should candidate take at the time of downloading Hall ticket or Admit Card of IGNOU?
Ans:- If any candidate who is downloading there admit card from IGNOU then must follow some precautions for safety which we have listed below:
- A considerable lot of the understudies because of their dormant ways believe that they would download the lobby ticket in the nick of time.
- They attempt to download this ticket before a few days of the tests.
- This lands them in a difficult situation, the reason being the server of the official site of IGNOU is down.
- This happens in light of the fact that most extreme quantities of understudies are downloading the lobby ticket at the same time.
- What’s more, consequently a considerable lot of the understudies can’t download so.
- Along these lines, each understudy is encouraged to download the Hall ticket when it gets accessible on the site.
In Conclusion, You can download IGNOU Admit Card/Hall ticket for your TEE Exams but you should also need to carry it in your exam center.
Q3. What is IGNOU Admit Card/ Hall Ticket?
Ans:- A Hall ticket is a proof that the person is entitled to use the Exam facility or the person has the permission to attend a particular examination. So IGNOU admit card / Hall Ticket grants you the permission for entry in examination hall and to write the exam he/she is appearing for.
Q4. When Hall ticket of IGNOU TEE June 2020 will be released?
Ans:- IGNOU TEE JUne 2020 Hall ticket is expected to released in last week of August.
Q5. How to edit Admit Card?
If you want to make some edit on your IGNOU admit card then don’t worry. Just visit IGNOU Regional Center and they will help you to get the edit of your admit card done.
So, these are some FAQs which most of the peoples ask related to IGNOU.
Also Check:- IGNOU Assignment Status check online all details
Also Check:- IGNOU BA solved Assignment Free Download
Important IGNOU Mostly Asked Questions
Thus, follow the guidelines provided by the teachers to score well.If you have any question or doubt Please comment below and keep visiting IGNOU News. Thank You for visiting our Site, Keep visiting regularly to get all latest updates regarding IGNOU.