If you have also passed all the semester examination of your course from IGNOU and now waiting for the original degree delivered then we are here with whole procedure and direct link to assist you. Many students are not aware that how they will get their original degree from IGNOU after successful completion of their enrolled programme. IGNOU conducts Convocation every year to distribute degrees. The primary way to receive your degree is to register for IGNOU Convocation and present at the specified date. But many students misses the convocation due to many reasons. So, IGNOU has made an IDMS (IGNOU Degree Management System) to ensure every student will get their original degree by registering and paying a nominal fees.
|Eligibility||students who were eligible in 33rd Convocation|
Eligibility to apply for IGNOU Original Degree
All students who were eligible in IGNOU 33rd Convocation are currently eligible to apply online for Original Degree i.e Students who have completed their Programmes successfully in December-2018/ June-2019 Term-End Examinations are eligible to get their original Degree/Certificate.
- All the certificates of eligible students of all courses were forwarded to their Regional Centre opted by the students for issuing to them. The Regional Centres have issued the certificates to the students either in the Convocation or by hand/ through the post after the Convocation.
- However, the students who have not received the Degree/Diploma/ Certificate can apply online to receive the same, if not received, so far.
Also Check:- IGNOU 33rd Convocation all details
How to apply Online for Original Degree?
How to apply online for IGNOU Original Degree?
- Visit IGNOU IDMS website from the link given below.
- A set of instructions will open, scroll down and check the Declaration box.
As shown in image
- Now click on I Agree and Proceed.
As shown in the image below
- Now two options will appear to choose your course.
Click on your desired course
- A new page will appear, for login and registration.
Click on “New Registration” if you visit first time.
- Fill Your Enrolment No. and select your programme.
Now click on Verify Student details
- Proceed next after verifying your details.
- Now, Pay Rs 600 fees online and proceed.
- Take a print out of Acknowledgement for future details.
How to get IGNOU Degree Dispatch Status?
If you want to get your IGNOU Degree Dispatch status, you need to follow same steps mentioned above. If you have applied or your degree is already dispatched than after login to the same portal it will show the status of your Degree.
Important IGNOU Mostly Asked Questions
|IGNOU Akashdeep||IGNOU Fees||IGNOU lectures Video|
|IGNOU Grade Card Status||IGNOU Mark Sheet Status||Study Material|
|IGNOU Exam Improvement Form||Must Read Books IGNOU||IGNOU B.Ed Admission|
|IGNOU Scholarship||IGNOU Campus Placement||IGNOU Passing Marks|
Thanking you for visiting our site and reading our post. We assure that we will bring up to date our site with more fine points every time.