Indira Gandhi Open University is the largest Open University in the world. IGNOU offers Master of Business Administration courses to the students. The exam board had announced that they are inviting the candidates for IGNOU MBA Admission. Indira Gandhi Open University offers IGNOU MBA distance education and IGNOU MBA correspondence admission to the students. To know more details about IGNOU MBA Admission, let you can go and visit the official site of the exam board of IGNOU at www.ignou.ac.in.
IGNOU MBA Admission 2021
Indira Gandhi Open University provides MBA course through the Open Distance Learning Mode is called correspondence learning. The students who are seeking for MBA admission at ignou should read IGNOU MBA admission schedule in the official site or notification prospectus. The exam board will conduct the entrance exam to the students to recruit the skilled and talented candidates for MBA courses. The entrance exam for admission to various management programs including MBA in IGNOU. The exam board of IGNOU will be conducted two times every year. The entrance exam is called OPENMAT for Management programs. The students who have qualified for OPENMAT can eligible to get the MBA admission at IGNOU. The exam board will provide the complete information about IGNOU MBA Admission at the exam board official site or IGNOU MBA Admission broucher.
IGNOU MBA ADMISSION PROSPECTUS 2021DOWNLOAD
IGNOU MBA Admission Fees
There are 21 courses are available in the MBA programs of IGNOU. Total Fee for IGNOU MBA course is RS. 37800. IGNOU admission fee for MBA program is Rs. 1800 per course will be paid through a Bank Draft obtained in any bank in the favor of “IGNOU”. IGNOU MBA admission requirements will be given in IGNOU MBA admission broucher. The exam board will be provided the fees structure information in the notification prospectus. The students can able to view the fees structure from the official site. The students should pay the application fees and admission fees before the last submission date otherwise, the exam board will be rejected the students from the admission process.
IGNOU Scholarship & Reimbursement of MBA Fees
- All students including those belonging to reserved categories viz., Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes, OBC and Physically Handicapped are required to pay the full fee at the time of admission to the University.
- Students belonging to Reserved Categories viz. SC, ST & Physically Handicapped admitted to IGNOU are eligible for Government of India scholarships provided these are available for PG level programmes.
- Students are advised to collect scholarship forms from the Directorate of Social Welfare or Office of the Social Welfare Officer of the concerned State Government and submit the filled in forms to them through the concerned Regional Director of IGNOU.
- Scholarship scheme of National Centre for Promotion of Employment of Disabled People (NCPEDP) for Post Graduate level programmes is available for the students of this university.
- To Know more about Ignou Scholarship CLICK HERE.
IGNOU MBA Admission Application Form 2021
The students can appear any one of OPENMAT entrance exam. The exam board will be conducted the entrance exam in the specific date which mention in the official site. The exam board will provide IGNOU Admission MBA application form in the official site. The students should register in the registration form. Before going to apply in the application form, the students should read the instructions carefully. The students should open the official site of the exam board and login to the system using username and password to the students. The exam board will be provided the exam application form in PDF format. The students should provide their communicational details, personal details and education details in the application form. The students should select the description box in the application form. After that, the students should pay the application fees through net banking, credit card and debit card. The students should upload the scanned photo and scanned signature in the desired format. After filling the application process, the students should verify all detail before submitting the application form. The students should click ok button to submit the application form. After submitting the application form, the students can download the application form from the official site.
IGNOU MBA Admission Eligibility
The students who are going to apply for IGNOU MBA Admission should possess IGNOU MBA Admission criteria which given by the notification prospectus. We are providing the eligibility criteria for admission in IGNOU MBA Program.
Also Check:– IGNOU B.Ed Admission Fees, Merit list, Procedure
- Any graduate (Including Chartered Accountancy/Cost Accountancy/Company Secretaryship) with 50% marks for general category/45% for reserved category as per government of India rules. Bachelor’s Degree of not less than 3 year duration.
- Student should ensure that his/her CGPA should meet the eligibility percentage requirement.
- Clearance of OPENMAT entrance test of IGNOU conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA)
You must fulfill all the requirements below to be qualified for admission:
- Age Restrictions: There are no age restrictions for admission to IGNOU’s management programs.
- You Should be a graduate in any discipline and must have 50% marks for graduation if you are from general category. However, if you belong to the reserved category, then you need to have only 45% marks for graduation. 3 Years managerial or supervisory experience is also required (Experience after graduation) OR You should have a professional degree in Medicine/Engineering/Accountancy/Cost and Works Accountancy/Law/Company Secretaryship. You should also have 50% marks for the degree.
- Qualify in Entrance Test: You should be qualified in OPENMAT management aptitude test conducted by IGNOU for admission to management programs.
If you are Foreign National then below are the requirements to be qualified admission:
Are you from a country (nationality) other than India?
- You must have a valid student Visa for the duration of the course.
- You will need a clearance from the Ministry of External Affairs/ Human Resource Development Ministry. This procedure will be carried out by the International Division of IGNOU.
IGNOU MBA Admission Online
The exam board will be offered Indira Gandhi National Open University MBA Application form online in the official site. Before going to apply, the students should read the instructions carefully which is given in the notification prospectus. The students should verify Ignou MBA admission qualification in the notification. The students should have passed 50% marks in undergraduate programs from any recognized university. The students should provide their communication details, personal details and educational details in MBA Application form. The students should be advisable to submit the application form before the last submission date. The exam board will be provided the start and last date of the application form in the official site. The students can pay the application fees amount through online.
IGNOU MBA SCHEDULE OF OPERATIONS
|i) Dispatch of Study Material |
|During first half of|
December of preceding year
|During first half of June|
|iii) Submission of Assignments||30th April||31st October|
|iv) Assignment feedback||15th May||15th November|
|v) Term-end Examinations||JUNE||DECEMBER|
|vi) Dates for submission of Exam|
|The acceptance of exam form begins from 1st March for JUNE TEE and 1st September for December TEE||The acceptance of exam form begins from 1st March for JUNE TEE and 1st September for December TEE|
|vii) Dates for Re-registration for Next|
|1st August to 1st October||1st February to 31st March|
|viii) Submission of Requisition for|
fresh set of assignments, if not
- Examination fee is `150/- per course.
- Examination Form should be filled up and submitted through IGNOU website www.ignou.ac.in as per the
schedule uploaded on university website from time to time.
- Examination Form is to be submitted Online only as per instructions/Guidelines available at IGNOU website
IGNOU MBA Syllabus
We are providing you direct link to download MBA whole syllabus of all semesters. You just need to click the link mentioned below. The link will redirect you to google drive. you can view the syllabus and can download also.
Semester I : Any five courses from MS-1 to MS-11 excluding MS-10
Semester II : Rest of five courses
Semester III : MS-10, MS-95, two specialisation courses of your choice and MS-100
Semester IV : MS-91, three specialisation courses from specialisation stream opted in Semester-III and any one elective course out of MS-92,93,94,96,97.
Click Here to Download Full MBA Syllabus
IGNOU MBA Admission Procedure
IGNOU MBA Admission details will be given in the IGNOU admission notification in the official site. The students should apply for the application through online. The students should be required to submit the Xerox copy of the documents with the application form. The students should submit the application form before the last submission date. The students should register their details before going to apply for the application form. In Registration process, the exam board will be issued username and password to the students. The students should login to the system by using username and password and apply for MBA Application form 2019. The exam board will be issued the exam admit card one week before the commencement of the exam.
IGNOU MBA Admission Criteria
The exam board of IGNOU will be announced IGNOU university MBA admission to the students in the official site. The exam board will provide the complete details about Admission IGNOU MBA programs in the notification prospectus. The exam board will provide education qualification and admission criteria in the notification prospectus. The students can download their exam time table from the official site. The students should prepare well for the entrance exam. Based on the cut off marks, the students can be able to get IGNOU MBA Admission at IGNOU.
IGNOU MBA Re Admission Form
IGNOU will be issued IGNOU readmission form in the official site of the exam board. The students who have dropped their education can apply for readmission form for joining IGNOU MBA readmission at IGNOU. The students should be prudent to provide their details in the application form.
IGNOU MBA Admission Application form in order to complete left over courses
IGNOU MBA guidelines for Project Course
Students can take up Project Course only after having registered for the courses MS-1 to MS-11 and MS-95. The Project Course (MS-100) is equivalent to Two Courses. But for registration purposes the project course is treated as one course, and the fee is `3600/- (equivalent to two courses).
To know each and every steps, guidelines, format, click on the link to Download
IGNOU Part Time MBA Admission
The exam board will also offer IGNOU part time MBA Admission to the students. The students who have interested to join part time MBA at IGNOU can apply for the part time MBA Admission form in the official site. The application form will be available at official site or regional study center. The students can download their exam admission form from the official site. The students should attend the entrance exam for getting IGNOU MBA Admission.
FAQs Related to IGNOU MBA Admission
Q1. What is the Admission fees for IGNOU admission in MBA?
There are around 21 courses available in IGNOU. The fees for MBA in IGNOU is around 37800 for overall entire course. But, the admission form fees for all courses is Rs. 1800. You have to pay that amount through the Demand draft of any bank in the favour of IGNOU. You will get more details about fees of IGNOU on the official website. You should have to pay that amount before the last date otherwise your admission and exam will be rejected.
Q2. What is the eligibility for IGNOU MBA admission?
You should have to know the eligibility criteria of IGNOU MBA admission before applying for it. IGNOU will provide more education qualification details on their official website. But, if you does not fulfils the eligibility of IGNOU MBA exam then your form will be rejected from IGNOU. So, you should know below points before taking admission for IGNOU MBA.
- The competitors ought to have had graduated in any control with half checks in any perceived board.
- The hopefuls ought to have had unhitched males’ degree least 3 years and 2 years for Bachelor’s qualification from the perceived college.
Q3. What are the details regarding IGNOU re-admission form?
IGNOU has issued IGNOU readmission structure in the official site of the test board. The understudies who have dropped their instruction can apply for readmission structure for joining IGNOU MBA readmission at IGNOU. The understudies ought to be judicious to give their subtleties in the application structure.
Q4. Please provide details regarding Online admission in IGNOU MBA.
You can also apply for IGNOU MBA through online from their official website. Before your will apply for it you should read some instructions about it. Like, student should completed there Under graduation with minimum 50%. You have to give some personal details and education qualification details in that form. You can complete the payment process from online payment options.
We hope that you found something useful from the above reference. Thanking you for visiting our site and reading our post. We assure that we will provide more details in our latest updates in next to no time.