IGNOU RC Delhi 1,2 & 3 has released Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Merit list for admission Session January 2020. Post Basic BSc Nursing is regarded as one of the most taken courses in IGNOU and its demand is quite high. Therefore every year thousands of students appear for the examination and the best ones qualify for taking the course. After the information regarding the course was released, many students applied for the giving the examination but only some of them qualified for taking the course. The qualified students can view their list online. The list has already been made available and it can be checked easily.
Important IGNOU OPENNET Links
IGNOU RC Delhi PBSCN Merit List and Counselling Details
Date of Counselling: 6th March 2020
Venue of counselling: IGNOU Regional Centre, Delhi-1
Mohan cooperative Industrial Estate
Near Mohan Estate Metro Station, Mathura Road
List of Students selected for Post basic Bsc Nursing Counselling
[button-green url=”https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WuvzpE39srlv5dfkKvEKhTal_RUDuCwH” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Click Here to Download Merit List[/button-green]
What after BSc Nursing Result and Merit List?
If you have qualified and clear the IGNOU BSc Nursing Post Basic exam then you are eligible to appear for counselling process. IGNOU has also notified that a region-wise merit list or rank will be uploaded soon on the IGNOU website which you can check once it’s available.
As the admission to the Post Basic BSc Nursing course is available only according to the merit secured in the examination so prepare well. Also, the admission to the BSCN (PB) course by IGNOU is made region wise and that is why your state-wise or region wise merit list is important for the sentence exam result. You will be eligible for admission in each category only if your documents have been verified by the IGNOU.
Also Check:– IGNOU MBA Admission 2020 All Details
Required Documents for BSCN Counselling
- Fees 20,000/- rupees demand draft in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi.
- Original Admit Card
- Two passport size photograph and Result Print out downloaded from IGNOU Website.
- Anti-ragging Affidavit in the prescribed format (Appendix-XXVII & XXVIII, page no. 109 & 110 of the prospectus) duly Notarized and signed by Parents and Applicant.
- Secondary, Senior Secondary and GNM (all 3 years) Mark Sheet / Certificate in Original + One
- Valid RNRM Registration Certificate (in case of registration from more than one council, produce all the certificates).
- Experience-cum-Employment Certificate (on Letter Head of the competent authority with full
name, date and signature with stamp) of the current as well as previous organizations to be
submitted in Original.
- NOC from the organization, where the candidate is presently working with sign and stamp of Head of the organization.
- Original Experience Certificate(s) in support of your two years working experience. If you have
worked in different Hospital, kindly get it on the letterhead from all the Hospitals where you were employed.
- Copy of Registration Certificate of Hospital (in case of private hospital) duly attested by the Head of the Hospital / Organization.
- Category Certificate for SC/ST/OBC-NC/PH/EWS Candidates wherever required. Those students, who claim admission under reservation in OBC (Non Creamy) category, will have to bring OBC-Non creamy Layer Certificate (as per central list). The Certificate (not older than 3 years) should be in the format as given at page no.108 of the Student Handbook and Prospectus of the B.Sc.N Programme uploaded on IGNOU website. The annual income of the candidate under OBC (Non Creamy) should not exceed Rs. 8 lakh per annum.
- In case your name / surname has been changed, kindly submit an attested copy of the marriage
certificate or an affidavit (Original) in support of this.
Also Check:- IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2020 all details
Important IGNOU Mostly Asked Questions
Thanking you for watching our post and supporting our site – IGNOU News. We promise that we will make available more updates in our latest post in the regular basis.