Check here to know your IGNOU Assignment Status online. The last date to submit the IGNOU 2022 assignment for June TEE 2022 has been extended by Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) until May 31. The deadline for submitting the online June 2022 project, fieldwork journal, dissertation, and internship report has been extended to May 31. For December TEE 2021, the deadline to submit the IGNOU assignment 2021 was April 30, 2022. Candidates must submit the IGNOU assignment for their particular programs. After the deadline for assignment submission, Indira Gandhi National Open University will provide an online portal to applicants so that they may track the status of their IGNOU project/assignment for 2022. Candidates can check the status of their project/assignment using their enrolment number, birth date, and program code to see whether IGNOU has accepted it in 2022. To enrol students in different courses offered by Indira Gandhi National Open University, admission is granted only once every year. Continue reading to learn more about the IGNOU assignment submission status.
Why checking IGNOU Assignment Status Important?
As IGNOU is a distance learning university, students must submit assignments for each of their courses. These assignments carry a certain amount of marks and are evaluated by the concerned authorities. The grades obtained in these assignments contribute toward the final grade of the student. Therefore, students need to check their assignment status to ensure that their assignments have been received and processed.
Importance of IGNOU Assignments
The Indira Gandhi National Open University provides several reasons students should submit their assignments on time:
- Students need to complete their assignments to be eligible for the examinations.
- Timely submission of assignments ensures that students do not fall behind in their studies and stay on track with the syllabus.
- Submitting assignments on time allows IGNOU to record each student’s progress and identify areas where additional support may be required.
- Timely submitting assignments also allows students to avail themselves of the maximum marks allocated for each assignment.
How to Check IGNOU Assignment Submission Status?
There are two ways in which students can check their IGNOU assignment status:
The easiest way to check the status of your IGNOU assignment is by logging into the university’s official website. Once you have logged in, you will be required to enter your enrolment number, date of birth, and program code. After you have entered these details, you will be able to see the status of your IGNOU assignment.
Another way to check the status of your IGNOU assignment is by visiting the study centre from which you had submitted your assignment. The staff at the study centre will be able to provide you with information regarding the status of your assignment.
The meaning of Assignment is “Under Process”
If your IGNOU assignment status shows that your assignment is “under process,” it means that the university has received your assignment and is currently being evaluated by the concerned authorities. You can expect to receive your grades for the assignment within a few weeks.
The meaning of Assignment is “Not Submitted”
If your IGNOU assignment status shows that your assignment has not been submitted, it means that the university has not received your assignment. In such a case, you will need to resubmit your assignment so that it can be evaluated.
The meaning of Assignment is “Rejected”
If your IGNOU assignment status shows that your assignment has been rejected, it means that there was some error in your submission or that the quality of your assignment was not up to the mark. In such a case, you will need to make corrections to your assignment and resubmit it to be accepted.
What should I do if I face any problems while checking my IGNOU assignment status?
If you face any problems while checking your assignment status IGNOU, you can contact the study centre from which you had submitted your assignment. The staff at the study centre will be able to help you with any queries that you may have. You can also contact the regional centre of IGNOU for assistance.
Where to get IGNOU assignment status list?
One can check the IGNOU assignment status by logging in to the university’s official website. The student has to enter their enrollment number, date of birth, and program code. After entering these details, the IGNOU assignment status will be displayed on the screen.
Details Mentioned on IGNOU Assignment Status 2022
The IGNOU 2022 assignment status contains the following information. Candidates should double-check all of the details to ensure that there are no errors. Candidates must contact the authorities as soon as possible to correct any anomalies.
- Enrollment Number
- Programme Name
- Code of the courses
- Status of the Assignments
- Date of submission of assignments
How and where to submit IGNOU Assignment?
The students can submit their IGNOU assignments at the study centres. The addresses of all the study centres are available on the university’s official website. The students can also submit their assignments by post. They have to send it to the regional centre and a duly filled-in assignment submission form. The last date to submit the IGNOU assignment is mentioned in the prospectus.
Late submission of the IGNOU Assignment Status
If a student submits their IGNOU assignment after the due date, they will not be awarded any marks for that particular assignment. The students should submit their assignments on time to avoid such situations.
Format of an IGNOU Assignment
The format of the IGNOU assignment is as follows:
- The title page of the assignment should include the name of the programme, code of the course, enrolment number, the name of the student, the name of the study centre, and the date of submission.
- The main body of the assignment should be divided into sections and subsections.
- Each answer must be written on a separate file.
- Appendices, if any, should be added at the end of the assignment.
Steps to take If IGNOU Assignment status “Not Found”
After submitting an IGNOU 2022 assignment, students should view their assignment status on the IGNOU portal after 25 days. Teachers usually update the student grades just a few days before the TEE result announcement. If candidates have not seen their assignment status/grades updated for a long time, they should contact their regional centre for more information.
Students should always obtain a faculty member’s signature on the IGNOU assignment when they submit it. Candidates are also advised to have their research centre attest copies of the IGNOU tasks. The following are the actions that students must take to provide sufficient evidence that they completed the task.
Guidelines for submitting IGNOU Assignments
The IGNOU assignments are an integral part of the university’s assessment process and must be submitted by the students before the specified date to avoid any penalties. The submission of quality assignments also plays a significant role in enhancing students’ grades. To ensure that the students submit quality assignments, they are required to follow certain guidelines, which are mentioned below:
- The deadline to submit your IGNOU 2022 June TEE assignment is May 31.
- Candidates must submit their IGNOU assignment for the year 2022 before term-end examinations.
- Candidates should save a copy of their IGNOU assignment 2022 response for future use.
- Before the deadline indicated on the assignment booklet, you must submit your IGNOU assignment. Candidates who have submitted their work may check the IGNOU 2022 assignment status.
- The process of changing the IGNOU assignment status is time-consuming. As a result, candidates should not be concerned if their IGNOU assignment status 2022 shows ‘not found’ or ‘not submitted’ for an extended period. However, if the IGNOU assignment status remains unchanged for an extended period, candidates are advised to contact regional centre officials.
- The IGNOU assignment is an important element of the evaluation. As a result, students must submit their IGNOU 2022 homework on time to maintain a good IGNOU assignment status 2022 and avoid any difficulties with their degree.
- For IGNOU assignments, the passing mark is 50%. Candidates must achieve at least 50% on their IGNOU 2022 grade card to show they have completed their assignments. If it shows “IGNOU assignment status still pending,” it implies that the work has not been completed. Candidates must write and submit their IGNOU assignments again if this occurs.
Important Link: Visit here to check your IGNOU Assignment Status.