IGNOU has announced examination form for TEE December 2020 from 12 October 2020. After a long discussion about Covid-19 situation IGNOU has decided to conduct TEE Examination for July 2020 session in December. If you want to appear in the Term End Exam you must fill the Exam form before that. Here, You can get direct link, Last date, Fees, and Procedures about TEE examination form on our site. You just need to scroll down.
Before I start with How to fill IGNOU TEE form you might be wondering what is “TEE”. Well, the TEE is the abbreviation for Term End Examination. At IGNOU whenever you reach at your last semester of any course you need to appear in TEE and fill the TEE exam form.
Also Check:- IGNOU Passing Marks for all Courses
For the July sessions the exams are conducted in December and the Examinatiom form filling usually starting in October. You must fill the exam form before the last date to avoid any problems in future. Today I am going to tell you How To Fill IGNOU TEE Form. It is a fairly easy process and will take only a few steps.
Make sure you know your enrollment number and your login ID password and the IGNOU website. To download your ID Card CLICK HERE
Also Read – How to Check IGNOU Grade Card Status Online
Examination fee for IGNOU TEE Exam form for TEE December 2020
Another important factor before getting into how to fill the IGNOU TEE form, students must be aware about the examination fees that they have to fill for this IGNOU TEE exam form.
Examination fee and Mode of Payment:-
|Examination Fee||Payment Mode|
|@ 150 per course theory
@ 150 per course practical
|Credit Card / Debit Card /Net Banking|
Note: Students may select any one of the HDFC or IDBI Bank option to make payment from any of their credit/debit card/Net banking of any bank)
In case, examination fee needs to be returned to student due to technical reasons, the fee will be refunded to the same account (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking) from which the payment was made.
Related Post – How to Check IGNOU Mark sheet Dispatch Status Online
IGNOU TEE December 2020 Form Last Date & Late Fees
Last date for IGNOU TEE exam December 2020 without Late fees is extended to 7 January 2021. However students can submit their exam form after the last date with a minimal late fees in some cases.
Dates for Submission of Online Term -end Examination form:
|Dates||Amount of late fee wherever applicable|
|12 October, 2020 to 7 January 2021||Nil|
(WITHOUT LATE FEE)
How To Fill IGNOU TEE December exam Form – Step by Step
Here is a step-by-step process by which you can easily fill the IGNOU term end examination form.
Just make sure you follow the steps and by the end of it you will have easily fill up your exam form for the last semester of your term end examination.
- Start by logging on to the official website of IGNOU by clicking on the link provided here. CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
- There will be a set of guidelines and instructions. Read these guidelines and instructions before proceeding for IGNOU TEE Exam form
- Next, check box on Declaration and click on ‘Proceed to fill Examination Form’
- Now, you will have to enter the Programme code for which you want to fill the form.
- Now enter your enrollment Number. Be careful which putting up your enrollment number and also the course code.
- Select Mode of Payment
- Select each course properly (Theory and Practical). Be extra careful here and double check.
- Select your Examination Centre code from the available list, Click Here to Know Exam Center Codes
- Pay your fees online through the available portals.
- Take a printout for future reference.
After this, you will get an Auto-Generated Control number. Write it down somewhere you can easily remember.
Related post:- How to Check Ignou Study Material Dispatch Status Online
Precautions to know before filling of TEE exam form
- Choice of exam centre – Students while filling the examination form have also option to select three choices of Exam centre from the same Regional Centre.
- Select course(s) carefully while filling the Examination Form as per your valid registration details available in IGNOU website. Courses for theory as well as practical needs to be selected separately from the list appearing on the screen for filling the Exam form.
NOTE – EXAMS OF FST, BSHF-101 AND BEVAE-181 COURSES WILL BE MCQ TYPE (MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS) TO BE CONDUCTED ON OMR SHEET. DURATION OF THE EXAM IS TWO HOURS.
Un-successful Submission of Exam Form
Step 1: Payment deducted through Credit Card / Debit Card /Net Banking. however the student is not able to get acknowledgement successfully in the first stage. In such cases it is advised that the student may wait for 72 hours for checking the Examination Form status submitted by him/her through SEARCH OPTION.
Step 2: Re-submit the Examination Form after following the advice given above (Step 1).
Step 3: Students can apply separately after the publication of Hall Ticket on IGNOU website for the refund of Examination Fee, if not refunded automatically by the Payment Gateway within 72 hours.
Related to Refund excess Examination Fee
- Students who fill Exam Form online through Cyber Cafe/ Other Agency, must ensure receipt of the Examination Fee and that their Fee is reached IGNOU through SEARCH Option at IGNOU website
- Students are required to submit charge back case(s) in bank only after the publication of Hall Ticket on IGNOU website.
Hall Ticket for Term End Examinationn
- Hall Ticket will be uploaded on the University Website 10 days before the commencement of the Term-end examinations. Please take print out of Hall Ticket from University website (www.ignou.ac.in) and report at the Examination Centre along with the Identity Card issued by the Regional Centre/University.
- Students will be allowed to appear in Term-end Examination for the course(s) for which registration is valid and not time-barred and assignment(s) is/are submitted. Examination Fee once submitted will not be refunded.
- Students must carry IGNOU Identity-Card in the Examination Hall for writing Examination. In case, students do not have IGNOU Identity card due to various reasons, they must get it issued (i.e. duplicate copy of IGNOU Identity card) from Regional Centre concerned well before the start of the Examination. Students are required to contact the RC in person (by post) and get the duplicate Identity card for attending Examination.
IGNOU TEE Exam Contact Details
NOTE:- The link for change of Exam Centres/Course(s) will be open from 05/09/2019 to 20/10/2019. The request for change of exam centre/course will not be entertained beyond 20/10/2019.
NOTE: INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS are required to submit their examination form through International Division only. Examination fee for International students applicable as per International Division’s norms..
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Is IGNOU best for BA?
Ans. IGNOU is an autonomous university which is created by the Indian Government. This University runs many different courses for students those who are unable to go for higher regular courses.
You can get a degree of BA from IGNOU but not BA honors but the quality knowledge which you get in BA plain is too much.
Question: What is the examination fees for IGNOU Tea Exam?
Ans. For IGNOU TEE exam you have to pay Rs. 150 per course for theory and Rs. 150 per course for practical.
Also Check:- IGNOU 33rd Convocation 2020 all details
Important IGNOU Mostly Asked Questions
Visit IGNOU News for the Assignment, Previous year question papers, Exams details, Notifications and many more. If you need more question paper or assignment comment down.