Before I start with How to fill IGNOU TEE form you might be wondering what is “TEE”. Well, the TEE is the abbreviation for Term End Examination. At IGNOU whenever you reach at your last semester of any course you need to fill the TEE exam form.
For the June sessions the exams are conducted in June and the last date to fill the IGNOU TEE exam form is April 30. Today I am going to tell you How To Fill IGNOU TEE Form. It is a fairly easy process and will take only a few steps.
Make sure you know your enrollment number and your login ID password and the IGNOU website.
Also Read – How to Check IGNOU Grade Card Status Online
Examination fee for IGNOU TEE
Another important factor before getting into how to fill the IGNOU TEE form, students must be aware about the examination feel that they have to fill for this IGNOU TEE exam form.
The exam fee at IGNOU is Rs 120 per theory course and Rs 120 per practical course.
Related Post – How to Check IGNOU Mark sheet Dispatch Status Online
How To Fill IGNOU TEE Form – Step by Step
Here is a step-by-step process by which you can easily fill the IGNOU term end examination form.
Just make sure you follow the steps and by the end of it you will have easily fill up your exam form for the last semester of your term end examination.
- Start by logging on to the official website of IGNOU – ignou.ac.in
- If the exam forms are available you can fill the form. For this check the alert on the website in left side which would say, “Online Submission of TEE June (year) Examination Form”
- There will be a set of guidelines and instructions. Read these guidelines and instructions of IGNOU TEE form
- Next, click on ‘Proceed to fill Examination Form’
- Now, you will have to enter the Programme code for which you want to fill the form.
- Now enter your enrolment Number. Be careful which putting up your enrolment number and also the course code.
- Select Mode of Payment
- Select each course properly (Theory and Practical). Be extra careful here and double check.
- Select your Examination Centre code from the available list
- Pay your fees online through the available portals.
After this, you will get an Auto-Generated Control number. Write it down somewhere you can easily remember.
Visit IGNOU News for the Assignment, Previous year question papers, Exams details, Notifications and many more. If you need more question paper or assignment comment down.