After a halt wait due to Covid-19 pandemic IGNOU is finally conducting term end exam for session January 2021. As, Theory exams are going on smoothly IGNOU Regional Center Delhi 2 has decided to conduct Practical cum Viva for students of Final year in IGNOU. First time in the history of IGNOU, they are conducting viva via online mode i.e Virtual conference with Google Meet. Many Regional centres including Patna, Noida & Delhi etc. have released complete schedule for Viva and practical on their official site along with list of students who will have to give Practical or Online Viva exams.
Also Check:- IGNOU Practical Exam and Viva Schedule Regional Center wise
Procedure and Guidelines for Practical Examination for RC Delhi
- Students who have applied for appearing in Term End Practical Examinations for June,2021 session, Only those are eligible for the practical examinations.
- Term end practical examination will be conducted purely in virtual mode through web conferencing / video conferencing mode, without inviting any student physically to the Study Centre / Examination Centre.
- You are required to register your presence through the Google Meet platform on schedule for viva-voce examination as per hall ticket. The meeting details will be sent to your registered mobile number as well as email address. These meeting details will be confidential and should not to be shared with anyone.
- You should enter the Google meeting at least 15 minutes before the schedule of the viva voce through your registered email ID. Students appearing for the practical examination are required to show their Identity Card along with the Hall Ticket issued to them from Regional Centre before viva voce. Students who do not produce IGNOU Identity Card will not be permitted to appear for the examination in any circumstances.
- Please keep your video switched off and Mike on mute, until you’re asked to unmute and switch-on your video. Do not present your screen in between. You will be removed from the virtual platform in case of any disruption from your end.
- The scope of the viva-voce will be around the current semester practical assignments of the practical course along with the practical sessions given in the practical manual of the course.
- Date and time of Viva-voce examination will not be changed under any circumstances.
- Students who have failed in the Practical examinations conducted earlier need to produce copy of their Grade Card at the Regional Centre for issue of Hall Ticket for re-appearing in the practical examination of the courses in which they have failed.
- Students attached to a Practical Examination Centre will not be permitted to take their practical examination at other Practical Examination Centre. like, students of a particular batch will not be permitted to take TEE Practical Examination in any other batch.
- For further queries/clarification you can write to us at [email protected]
or [email protected].
Related:- IGNOU ID card download and attestation process
IGNOU RC Delhi 1 Practical Schedule for BCA/MCA/PGDCA/CIT/CBS etc
IGNOU RC Delhi is starting Practical examinations of BCA/MCA/PGDCA/CIT etc. from 27 september 2021 which will end on 9th October 2021. You can download the full schedule from the button given below.
IGNOU RC Delhi 2 Practical & Viva Schedule
Schedule of Viva and Practicals for BCA/MCA/CIT B.Sc/B.Com PGDAC/CPLT etc.
IGNOU RC Delhi 3 Practical & Viva Schedule
- Schedule for offline Practical Exam of BSC (Physics, Chemistry, Life science) / BA-BCOM-BSC (AEC1L) Programme
Download Date sheet Download list of students
Also Check:- IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2021 all details
Also Check:- IGNOU Yoga & Naturopathy Course Admission, Fees,Eligibility, Prospectus & Syllabus
Important IGNOU Mostly Asked Questions
Thank you for visiting our site. Keep visiting to stay updated related to all IGNOU Notifications.