Bachelor in Education which is also known as B.Ed is one of the most popular programme of IGNOU. Students are always in queue to take Admission in IGNOU’s B.Ed Programme. You can’t get direct Admission in B.Ed programme of IGNOU because number of seats are less than number of students applying for the course. So, IGNOU conducts Entrance examination for it’s B.Ed programme with the help of National Testing Agency. IGNOU has recently announced Registration for entrance examination of B.Ed Programme. In this post you will get all the information related to IGNOU B.Ed entrance exam registration form, registration steps, direct links and important dates.
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Registration Last date extended to 25th March 2021.
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Registration Fees
For applying online to IGNOU B.Ed Admission entrance test you need to pay Registration fees online. The Registration fee for the IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test is Rs. 1000/-.Fee once paid is not refundable. In case of Double Payment Please write to [email protected] (contact no. 011-29572209) for refund claim.
Also Check:- IGNOU post basic bsc nursing apply online
Important IGNOU B.Ed Links
|IGNOU B.Ed Course Structure & Syllabus|
|IGNOU B.Ed Study Material Free Download|
|IGNOU B.Ed Merit List & Counselling Procedure|
|IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Result|
|IGNOU B.Ed Admission, Prospectus, Syllabus, Fees & Details|
IGNOU B.Ed Eligibility for Admission
The students who are going to apply for B.Ed application form should read the notification carefully. Only eligible candidates should apply for B.Ed application form. If the candidates who are not satisfying the eligible conditions, then they will be rejected from the admission process. The candidates should have possessed the demanded qualification for B.Ed program of the exam board. Following conditions should be possessed by the students who are going to apply for the B.Ed application form.
- The students should have passed 50% marks either in under graduate or postgraduate degree in Science, Social, Commerce and Humanity can apply for B.Ed courses at IGNOU. Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification
equivalent thereto, and
- Trained in-service teachers in elementary education can apply for B.Ed.
- The aspirants who have done NCTE Recognized teacher education program can apply for the program.
- You need to pass entrance exam of IGNOU B.Ed conducted by NTA to qualify for B.Ed admissions.
Also Check:- IGNOU MBA Admission 2021 all details
How to apply online for IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam January 2021 Online?
How to apply online
- Visit IGNOU’s official website of B.Ed Entrance registration from the given link.
- Click on “Register Yourself”
As shown in image
- You will be redirected to a new webpage and a form will appear on your screen.
Fill the form and set username(8-16 characters) and strong password (8 to 16 alphanumeric)
- You will get confirmation of user id and password by your email and mobile no.
- Now, Click on Login in the home page
As shown in image
- Fill your educational details, Subjects and other information mentioned after login.
- Upload Your Scanned recent Photograph and Signature.
Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB) Scanned Signature (less than 50 KB)
- Pay the registration fees of Entrance Exam.
You can pay it on line via Debit/Credit card, Net banking and other online methods.
- Click on Final Submit and take a printout of Final confirmation page for future reference.
IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Entrance Exam Pattern
There will be two parts in question paper / exam: Part A and Part B.
Total number of questions in it will be 100.
Composite duration of exam is 2 hours.
|Part||Aspects||Number of questions||Marks|
|Section I||General English Comprehension||10||10|
|Section II||Logical and Analytical Reasoning||20||20|
|Section III||Educational and General Awareness||25||25|
|Section IV||Teaching-Learning and the School||25||25|
|Part B||Subject competence (any one)||20||20|
|Section V||Science / Mathematics / Social studies / English / Hindi|
Frequently asked questions related to B.Ed Entrance.
The total B.Ed Admission fees for IGNOU has been revised to Rs 55000 rupees from January 2021 Session.
No, For ODL mode in B.Ed you must have training or experience as per specified in eligibility section.
No, You need to appear for Counselling.
Also Check:- IGNOU Assignment Status check online all details
Also Check:– How to get IGNOU Migration Certificate
Important IGNOU Mostly Asked Questions
Thank You for visiting our Site, Keep visiting regularly to get all latest updates regarding IGNOU.