The national testing agency of India is hosting the IGNOU B.Ed. 2020 merit list and to check this the candidates have to login at the official website. You will have to use the given application number along with password and date of birth to find your result. Also, understand that IGNOU prepares your result and the final merit list and not the NTA.
Here you can find information about the Indira Gandhi National Open University entrance exam of Bachelor of Education degree that was held on 27 July 2019. You must remember that qualifying in this entrance test of B.Ed. does not mean that you have been given admission in the IGNOU Bachelor of Education program.
Region Wise Available IGNOU B.Ed Merit List
- IGNOU B.Ed Merit List RC Patna
- IGNOU B.Ed Merit List RC Darbhanga
- IGNOU B.Ed Merit List RC Delhi 1,2,3
- IGNOU B.Ed Merit List RC Lucknow
- IGNOU B.Ed Merit List RC Bhubaneswar
- IGNOU B.Ed Merit List RC Noida
- IGNOU B.Ed Merit List RC Ranch
- IGNOU B.Ed Merit List RC Jodhpur
- IGNOU B.Ed Merit List RC Jaipur
Important IGNOU B.Ed Links
IGNOU B.Ed All Study Materials Available in Hindi and English for Free
Click Here to Download
Once you check your result you should wait for the merit list that is uploaded on the IGNOU website. This will be our region wise or cluster wise rank which is uploaded shortly after the entrance test result.
You find this merit list region wise for the Bachelor of Education entrance exam uploaded on the IGNOU website shortly. So it is advised that you keep checking the IGNOU official website regularly to see if you have been offered that mission for IGNOU Bachelor of Education program.
Related:- Check all details of B.Ed Admission 2020
IGNOU B.Ed Merit List Expected Publishing Date
IGNOU B.Ed merit list will be available in December 2019 for admissions in 2020. Eligible Students list will be available on all respected regional center official website and on this page as well. So, bookmark this page and check regularly to get update regarding IGNOU B.Ed Merit List Publishing.
How to check IGNOU B.Ed. Merit List?
To check the result of IGNOU B.Ed. 2019 entrance exam that was held on 27th July you will need you roll number. Go on the website and type and your enrollment number which is given while you feel that the exam form and which is also written on your admit card. Once you find your enrollment number type button and click on submit.
That’s it and you will see your result displayed on the screen which you can download further use.
Must Check:- IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Result 2019
IGNOU B.Ed full Counselling Procedure
Students who got their names published in IGNOU B.Ed Merit List can appear for B.Ed Admission Counselling, They must need to follow the steps given below:
Documents to carry at counselling Venue
- You need to bring Programme fee of Rs.55,000/- (Fifty five thousand only) in the form of demand draft, issued from any of the national bank in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi.
- Original Admit Card/Hall Ticket of B. Ed Entrance Test (Examination) and copy of Downloaded result.
- Filled Application form with on Passport size Photograph.
Click Here to Download Application Form
- High School / Secondary / Senior Secondary / Graduation or Post-Graduation Mark Sheet / Certificate in Original + One Attested photocopy of each.
- Mark Sheet and Certificate of NCTE Recognized Teacher Education Programme completed through Face to Face mode.
- Experience Certificate(s), if experience is claimed.
- Original Anti-ragging Affidavit in the prescribed format duly notarized and signed by Parents and Applicant separately, as given in the prospectus.
- If you belong to any of the Reserved Categories (SC/ST/PH/OBC-NC/KM/War Widow/EWS), please bring relevant certificates / documents in support of the same issued from competent authority
- Please fill Annexure-2 regarding order of preference of study centre, choice of courses and medium of programme.
Click Here to Download Annexure 1 & 2
- Original Certificate from the recognized Upper Primary/Secondary/Higher/Senior Secondary Schools to provide facilities for Practical Work including Internship, as per the format enclosed at Annexure-1.
- Those students, who claim admission under reservation in OBC (Non Creamy) category, will have to bring OBC-Non creamy Layer Certificate (as per central list) along with Income Certificate for claiming OBC (Noncreamy Layer) Seat. The Certificate, not older than 3 years, should be in the format as given at page no. 64 of the Student Handbook and Prospectus (copy enclosed at Annexure-3) of the B.Ed Programme uploaded on IGNOU website. The annual income of the candidate under OBC (Non Creamy) should not exceed Rs. 8 lakh per annum
- Certificate of Physically Handicapped for claiming PH Category seat, with a minimum of 40% disability. War-widow Certificate for claiming War Widow Seat. Kashmiri Migrant Certificate for claiming KM seat. EWS Certificate issued from competent authority for claiming EWS seat.
Also Check :- IGNOU all Certificate Course list 2020
What after release of IGNOU B.Ed. Merit List?
You can easily check the result you will know that you have clear the result or not. If you have seen your name in the IGNOU B.Ed. in the counselling merit list then you should appear for the counselling in person.
You will have to carry order important documents like your higher secondary and senior secondary marksheets, your birth certificate, your aadhar Card et cetera. Make sure that you carry your original documents along with to photocopy sets of all the documents.
take care of the following things before you appear for counselling of IGNOU B.Ed.:-
- There is a admission form which is available in the evening spectus of IGNOU and you will have to fill that form.
- Next you will have to attach the self attested copy e of all the original documents which is specified in the admission form.
- Do not forget to carry your IGNOU B.Ed. admit card along with all the documents.
- Your original documents are verified at the time of admission.
- if you’re wondering where the counselling will have then let me tell you that it will be held at your nodal regional centre so that you do not have to rush to the IGNOU main centre at Delhi.
Also Check:- IGNOU MBA Admission 2020 All details
FAQs Related to IGNOU B.Ed Merit List and Councelling
Q1. What after release of IGNOU B.Ed. Merit List?
Ans:- you should appear for the counselling of B.Ed Admissions on respected Dates
Q2. How to check IGNOU B.Ed. Merit List?
Ans:- To check the result of IGNOU B.Ed. Merit List You need to visit official website of IGNOU of your concerned regional center. click on the available link and fill your application number to check.
Q3. What are the important documents for IGNOU B.Ed Councelling?
Ans:- You will have to carry order important documents like your higher secondary and senior secondary marksheets, your birth certificate, your aadhar Card et cetera. Make sure that you carry your original documents along with to photocopy sets of all the documents.