The national testing agency of India is hosting the IGNOU B.Ed. 2019 merit list and to check this the candidates have to login at the official website. You will have to use the given application number along with password and date of birth to find your result. Also, understand that IGNOU prepares your result and the final merit list and not the NTA.
Here you can find information about the Indira Gandhi National Open University entrance exam of Bachelor of Education degree that was held on 27 July 2019. You must remember that qualifying in this entrance test of B.Ed. does not mean that you have been given admission in the IGNOU Bachelor of Education program.
Once you check your result you should wait for the merit list that is uploaded on the IGNOU website. This will be our region wise or cluster wise rank which is uploaded shortly after the entrance test result.
You find this merit list region wise for the Bachelor of Education entrance exam uploaded on the IGNOU website shortly. So it is advised that you keep checking the IGNOU official website regularly to see if you have been offered that mission for IGNOU Bachelor of Education program.
Related:- Check all details of B.Ed Admission 2020
How to check IGNOU B.Ed. Merit List?
To check the result of IGNOU B.Ed. 2019 entrance exam that was held on 27th July you will need you roll number. Go on the website and type and your enrollment number which is given while you feel that the exam form and which is also written on your admit card. Once you find your enrollment number type button and click on submit.
That’s it and you will see your result displayed on the screen which you can download further use.
What after release of IGNOU B.Ed. Merit List?
You can easily check the result you will know that you have clear the result or not. If you have seen your name in the IGNOU B.Ed. in the counselling merit list then you should appear for the counselling in person.
You will have to carry order important documents like your higher secondary and senior secondary marksheets, your birth certificate, your aadhar Card et cetera. Make sure that you carry your original documents along with to photocopy sets of all the documents.
take care of the following things before you appear for counselling of IGNOU B.Ed.:-
- There is a admission form which is available in the evening spectus of IGNOU and you will have to fill that form.
- Next you will have to attach the self attested copy e of all the original documents which is specified in the admission form.
- Do not forget to carry your IGNOU B.Ed. admit card along with all the documents.
- Your original documents are verified at the time of admission.
- if you’re wondering where the counselling will have then let me tell you that it will be held at your nodal regional centre so that you do not have to rush to the IGNOU main centre at Delhi.