After a long wait National Testing Agency (NTA) has released result of IGNOU MBA Entrance Examination 2020 which is better known as IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII 2020. Due to Covid-19 lockdown IGNOU OPENMAT examination were rescheduled and were held after Unlock. Now, students can check whether they have cleared the entrance or not. However students must keep a note that IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII Result is not the final confirmation of admission in MBA stream of IGNOU. Students have to appear in the counselling scheduled.
How to Check IGNOU OPENMAT XLVI Result?
If you want to check your result of ignou openmat XLVI result than you are at right place. You just need to click on the link attached below to direct visit to Ignou OPENMAT XLVII result 2020 section. You need to provide your Application number and Date of Birth and then click on submit.
Once you fill-up the required Application number you will see your ignou openmat xlvii result displayed on the website. You need to make sure that you download your result as you will have to attach it in the admission form if you are qualified.
How to check OPENMAT XLVII Result 2020
- Visit the official site of IGNOU NTA from given link below
- Click on “IGNOU MBA Score Card 2020”.
As shown in the image below.
- A new tab will open as shown in image.
Fill your application number, date of birth and security captcha in the form.
- Now, You need to click on submit and your result will be displayed.
Take a printout of the result for future purpose.
For other latest IGNOU results 2020 Click here.
Click here to know more about Ignou Admission
Instruction for qualified candidates of IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII 2020
The candidates qualifying the IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII exam are eligible for admission in IGNOU MBA and Specialization Post Graduate Diploma Programmes. If you have qualified the IGNOU OPENMAT entrance exam then at first download the MBA prospectus from the university website and fill-up the form number 2 and submit the same form with the fee and documents at the IGNOU regional centre of your choice.
Also Check:- IGNOU OPENMAT Admit Card
You should remember the following details while filling up the form –
- To support your education qualifications you should attach attested copies of all the certificates of your Senior and high School.
- Take a print of your results card and attach it
- In the application form, you will find a place for a photograph and signature. Make sure that you paste your recent photograph and a signature that you can remember well.
- You will also have to attach your hall ticket for the admit card which should be signed by the candidate and the invigilator.
- If you mentioned any work experience during the feeling of the form then you will have to attach supporting certificate wherever required.
- You should also fill up The Identity Card and attach it in the form.
- If you belong to any category apart from general you will have to attach a category certificate.
- At last, you will have to make a demand draft of rupees 1800 which is done in favor of IGNOU and payable at the city where the regional centre is located. so if you are enjoying in Delhi 1 regional centre then your demand draft should be in favor of IGNOU Delhi 1 Regional centre. If you need more information about the demand draft you can contact to regional centre.
- check the last date of submission of the application form and make sure that you submit the completed form with all the relevant documents at your regional centre.
IGNOU MBA Course Selection
Why you fill up your admission form you will be prompted to fill up courses for the first semester of the MBA course. There will be 10 to 11 courses numbers from Ms 1 to Ms 11 which you can register for the first semester.
Structure of the program –
|1||Any five courses from MS-1 to MS-11 excluding MS-10|
|2||Rest of five courses|
|3||MS-10, MS-95, two specialization courses of your choice, and MS-100|
|4||MS-91, three specialization courses from specialization stream opted-in Semester-III and anyone elective course out of MS-92,93,94,96,97.|
Course Codes for 1st Semester
|Course Code||Course Name|
|MS-1||Management Functions and Behaviour|
|MS-2||Management of Human Resources|
|MS-3||Economic and Social Environment|
|MS-4||Accounting and Finance for Managers|
|MS-5||Management of Machines and Materials|
|MS-6||Marketing for Managers|
|MS-7||Information Systems for Managers|
|MS-8||Quantitative Analysis for Managerial Applications|
Important IGNOU Mostly Asked Questions
Thank You for visiting our Site, Keep visiting regularly to get all latest updates regarding IGNOU