Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) provides various post graduate, undergraduate, diploma courses and certificate courses to the aspirants. IGNOU had announced that they are going to recruit skillful and talented aspirants for teacher posts. The interested aspirants can apply for teacher vacancies in IGNOU. Regularly visits the online web portal of IGNOU and it will lend a hand you to be familiar with IGNOU vacancy and recruitment of teachers.
Vacancy & Recruitment of Teachers in IGNOU
IGNOU had proclaimed that they will be recruited the eligible aspirants for Academic Associate, Project Associate, Presenters, Cartographer, Administrative Associate, Academic Consultant, Counsellors, Customer Services Executive, Jr. Consultant, Laboratory Attendant, Software Engineer, Multi tasking staff and Programme officer. IGNOU has declared that they will take on both fresher and experienced candidates for teacher posts. IGNOU Recruitment of Teachers will be available in the official portal of IGNOU. IGNOU will conduct the recruitment exam to the aspirants who have applied for recruitment process. The fascinated students have to apply for the application via online mode. The official members of IGNOU will prepare questions for written examination. Written examination question will be varied for technical and non technical vacancies. The aspirants should prepare for the written examination of IGNOU recruitment with study materials.
Apply online for IGNOU Recruitment of Teachers
The aspirants can download IGNOU recruitment of teachers application form from the official portal. The aspirants should provide their educational detail, personal detail and communicational details in the application form. IGNOU will announce the issue date of application form and last date of application form in the official website. The aspirants need to download the notification prospectus along with the application form. The important instructions such as application procedure, payment process, exam pattern, exam syllabus, entrance exam date in the notification prospectus. The aspirants must pay the application fees to submit the application form. The application fees will be varied for every candidate based on their categories. The applicants ought to submit the application form before the submission date.
Method for Apply online IGNOU Recruitment of Teachers
Following things should consider while applying online IGNOU Recruitment of Teachers from the official portal. The fascinated candidates can look after the given points.
- Open the executive web portal of IGNOU at ignou.ac.in.
- Select the direct link of “IGNOU Recruitment of Teachers Application form” in the home page.
- Now, IGNOU Teacher Recruitment application form will be flashed on the screen.
- Provide the necessary details such as educational, personal and communication information in the official website.
- Make the application payment through net banking, credit card and debit card.
- Upload demanded certificate, scanned photo and scanned signature with the application form.
- Hit the submit button.
- Download the application form into your device.
- Keep the printout copies of application form of IGNOU, if they required.
Eligibility Criteria for Teachers Jobs
Only eligible candidates should be applied for the recruitment form. The aspirants should be prudent to provide their details in the application form. If any difference of opinion found in the application form, then IGNOU will discard your application form from the recruitment process. Before going to apply for recruitment form, the applicants should read the eligibility criteria in the notification prospectus. Here, we are issuing the eligibility criteria for IGNOU teachers.
- The untrained permanent teachers should have finished 10+2 exam with 50% marks and completed teaching at primary and elementary level. The aspirants should have at least 2 years of experience.
- HSC/ Matric +2 working teacher have minimum 2 years of teaching experience.
- Trained in service teachers in elementary education.
- The aspirants should have finished NCTE recognized teacher education certificate.
- Master of Physical education certificate which leads to Master of Physical education teacher.
Selection process in IGNOU for Teacher Vacancies
IGNOU will carry out the recruitment examination to meet the requirements of the aspirant’s qualification. Selection process will be based on the candidates’ performance on written exam and personal interview. The aspirants have to score the minimum cut off marks in the written examination. Cut off marks will be determined by the official members of IGNOU. If the aspirants who have failed to get the at least cut off marks, then they will be rejected from the selection process. After the declaration of written exam result, IGNOU will upload the merit list of applicants. IGNOU cut off marks will be differed based on community of the applicants. The aspirants who have scored maximum cut off marks will be placed in IGNOU merit list. The candidates who are selected from the written exam will be called for the personal interview. Based on the presentation of written exam and personal interview, IGNOU will select the applicant for particular job.
Thanking you for watching our site and reading our article. We promise that we will issue more details in our latest updates before long.