B.A Psychology Solved Assignment
There are huge numbers of candidates who are pursuing bachelor degree course or post graduate course with their job. For this, open school institute are available so that students can continue their job with their study. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is one of best university in Indian Open University. This university is much famous with IGNOU name. All type of graduate degree course and post graduate degree course are offered in IGNOU. Candidates can choose the course which they want to continue in minimum fees.As per IGNOU curriculum, all enrolled candidatesin B. A. Psychology 2017 – 2018 have to submit assignment for getting their degree completion course.
If you are looking for admission in IGNOU, then get all information about this and your desired course. No need to visit IGNOU schools or IGNOU center, just go to official webpage and all information is available there. If you found any query, then you can contact to customer care on the given contact number. Official webpage link of IGNOU University is www.ignou.ac.in. Exam date sheet, admit card, result and all other information is uploaded on webpage by higher authorities so that every enrolled student can get information on time.
In the current session 2017 – 2018, many of candidates are enrolled in graduation course which is B. A. Many streams are available for B. A. course and one of those is psychology. Candidates are preparing well in their degree course and we are sure that they will good marks. Assignment is uploaded by respective staff members on the webpage and all enrolled students can get it from student section. Students have to solve the assignment and submit it to their concerned teachers before its deadline. Staff members upload assignment question once in a year for both sessions July and January.
Details of IGNOU B. A. Psychology assignment are :
- Programme name: Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Programme code: BPC
- Validity of assignment: submit first assignment July 2017 and second in the January 2018
In IGNOU, BPC has further subsections which are described below and every student should have to be careful while downloading assignment questions. Subsections of BPC are:
- BPC 001: general psychology
- BPC 002: developmental psychology
- BPC 003: research methods in psychology
- BPC 004: statistics in psychology
- BPC 005: theories of personality
- BPC 006: social psychology
- BPCE 011: school psychology
- BPCE 013: motivation and emotion
- BPCE 014: psychopathology
- BPCE 015: industrial and organizational psychology
- BPCE 017: introduction to counseling psychology
- BPCE 018: Neuropsychology
- BPCE 019: environmental psychology
- BPCE 021: forensic psychology
There is specific format of such assignments and all candidates have to submit solution of assignments as per given format. An assignment is divided into three sections named as section A, section B and section C. Each assignment in IGNOU consist 100 marks. For 15 marks questions, candidates has to write about 500 to 700 words while for 5 marks question, you have to write 400 words. It is mandatory to submit assignment for both sessions July 2017 and January 2018 otherwise candidates will not get qualifying degree from IGNOU University. Weightage of assignments is total marks is 30 %. 70 % marks from theory and 30 % marks from assignment will make aggregate marks for you.
When you start to write assignment solution, you must also take a look on guidelines which are given by teacher. If you did not follow any of guideline, then your marks will affect. Follow below given guidelines :
- First, read complete assignment carefully .
- Write the answers of questions on the prescribed word limit
- All the answers of assignments should be handwritten
- Do not copy and paste from books and other type of study material. You may try to write answer in your own language.
You can also check : IGNOU BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (B.SC.) PROGRAM SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2017-2018.
Visit IGNOU News for the Assignment, Previous year question papers, Exams details, Notifications and many more. If you need more question paper or assignment comment down.