Indira Gandhi National and Open University is the best learning and distance learning education institute in all over the country. IGNOU is the largest Open University in the world and it will open the regional study centers in European nation together with Germany and France. Now, IGNOU contains 35 countries all the way through 56 study centers. More than 42000 students are studying in overseas centers. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is a distance learning national university. IGNOU features numerous academic programs at Bachelor, Master, MPhil, and PhD levels. The programs offered at IGNOU have been in flow including Humanities & Social Sciences, Science, Teaching & Education, Engineering, Business & Management Studies, Medicine & Health Sciences, IT & Computer Software, Law, Mass Communication & Media, Hospitality & Travel, Arts (Fine/ Visual/Performing).
Note:– IGNOU Admission for International Students is going on for July 2020 Session. Click here to check all Procedures, fees, courses, Application and last Date
IGNOU Outside India (For Foreign Students)
None of the courses are available in the online for International students. IGNOU outside of India has several regional centers and study centers. The international students need to pay international fees for admission fees, exam fees as well as other service charges. The fees structure for the students in outside of India will be available in the official website as well as notification prospectus for foreign students. The important instructions such as payment process, admission procedure, application form filling process, study centers and code, regional center and code, number of the programme, code of the programme will be given. The international students can take the admission to IGNOU programme by either any overseas study centers or through any of the regional centers in India.
IGNOU Foreign Student Division
Foreign students should check about the eligibility conditions for applying particular course at IGNOU. IGNOU will provide the eligibility criteria in the notification prospectus. Only eligible candidates will be allowed to appear for the specific programme. IGNOU will produce the equivalence eligibility of foreign degree in the notification prospectus. The international students can check out the equivalence degree from the online web portal. Application form for IGNOU programme for outside of India will be to be had in the official website and it is available in the regional study center. The aspirants who have an interest can download the application form from the website.
The aspirants need to submit the application form before the last date. IGNOU will mention the last date for submitting the online application for International students in the official website. The aspirants must fill the required columns in the application form. If the students who have missed any column in the application form, then IGNOU will reject their application from the admission procedure. The applicants have to pay the application fees in demand draft in the favor IGNOU, New Delhi. IGNOU will not refund the money, once you have paid. If IGNOU University denies the admission, then they will money back to the students in the favor of cheque.
List of IGNOU Overseas Study Centers Outside India
IGNOU has approved more than 29 overseas study centers in outside of India. IGNOU country wise study centers are available in United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Afghanistan. IGNOU will be issued the number of study centers and numbers of regional centers are accessible in outside of India in the official website. The aspirants can view the complete details about IGNOU study centers online in the official portal.button-greenb
IGNOU Offline Admission Form for International Students Download
Admission Procedure for International Students at IGNOU
- Admission for the preferred courses can be taken through overseas study centers of ignou only
- The list of the courses and the overseas study centers are provided in PDF Overseas study centers
- or the foreigner can take the admission from any of the regional centers across India.
- The students should apply for the course that prescribed in the international fees.
- The students must produce the valid study visa during the minimal duration of the course to the regional center of IGNOU.
- Student belonging to Nepal and Bhutan need not to submit visa to IGNOU.
- The students must submit the international fees of the particular course.
- The students must possess the equal education qualification to apply for the preferred course at IGNOU.
- Before submitting the application form, the students must check whether fill all the columns and row in the application form or not.
- No objection certificate has to be submitted by the students from the concerned embassy.
- Fee will not be refunded once paid by the student.
IGNOU International Students Division
Indira Gandhi National Open University has wide variety of study centers and regional centers in all over the world. Many courses are available for IGNOU International division students. International students can also take the admission from IGNOU and can study the preferred course as per wish. Nepal, Kenya, Sri Lanka, Oman, Kuwait, Mauritius, Ivory coast, Ethiopia, Jeddah, Riyadh and Bahrain are the countries from the international students are taking the admission at IGNOU.The aspirants need to provide the valid details in the application form. If any difference of opinion found in the application form, then IGNOU will rejected the international application form from the admission procedure. The international students have to submit the no objection certificate from the apprehensive embassy. More than 42000 students are studying outside of India at various undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma and certificate courses.
Also Check:– How to get IGNOU Original Transcript all details
Important Guidelines for International Students
Here, we are providing the simple guiding principles for International students who want to study outside of India at IGNOU.
- Applicants may apply for IGNOU courses for the international fees have been agreed.
- The aspirants who want to study at IGNOU, then they have to submit the study visa for the minimum duration of the particular course which they chosen. The international students from Nepal and Bhutan will not produce any study visa to the study center of IGNOU.
- The aspirants should submit the international fees of the course before the due date. Otherwise, the candidates will not get the admission from IGNOU. The student has to pay the international fees in demand draft in the favor of IGNOU, New Delhi.
GUIDELINES FOR ADMISSION IN RESPECT OF
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS RESIDING IN INDIA
|1.||The learner may apply only for those courses for whichInternational fees have been prescribed.|
|2.||The learner will have to produce the valid STUDY VISA forthe minimum duration of the programme. Presently, thestudents from Nepal and Bhutan are not required to submitthe Study Visa.|
|3.||The learner will have to remit the International Fees of theProgramme.|
|4.||The fee has to be remitted through Bank Draft favouring“IGNOU” payable at “New Delhi”.|
|5.||The learner should possess the minimum qualification specifiedfor the Programme. However, for equivalence of thequalification of the candidate reference may be made toBooklet “Equivalence of Foreign Degrees” published byAssociation of Indian University. In case the Degree/ Certificate possessed by the candidate is in a language other than English or Hindi, a translated copy duly verified by the concerned Embassy should be submitted.|
|6.||Before forwarding the Admission form to InternationalDivision, the learner must fill all the Columns of theAdmission Form, failing which the admission form will not beprocessed for admission.|
|7.||The fees once paid will neither be refunded nor transferred.However, in case where University denies admission, theprogramme fee will be refunded through A/c Payee Chequeonly.|
|8.||The student needs to submit NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the concerned embassy. In the letter it should be clearly written that the Embassy has no objection regarding study of the concerned student in IGNOU as well as extension of visa from time to time. PIO / OCI Card holders are not required to submit the NOC from concerned Embassy.|
|9.||For further details you may visit:http:www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutignou/division/id/introduc|
FAQs Related to Foreign Students Admission
Q.1 What is the admission procedure for foreign students for taking admission in IGNOU?
- Affirmation for the favored courses can be taken through abroad investigation focuses of ignou as it were
- The rundown of the courses and the abroad examination focuses are given in PDF Overseas investigation focuses
- or then again the outsider can take the confirmation from any of the local focuses crosswise over India.
- The understudies ought to apply for the course that endorsed in the global charges.
- The understudies must create the substantial investigation visa during the negligible span of the course to the local focus of IGNOU.
- Understudy having a place with Nepal and Bhutan should require not submit visa to IGNOU.
- The understudies must present the worldwide expenses of the specific course.
- The understudies must have the equivalent instruction capability to apply for the favored course at IGNOU.
- Before presenting the application structure, the understudies must check whether fill every one of the sections and column in the application structure or not.
- No complaint endorsement must be presented by the understudies from the concerned government office.
- Charge won’t be discounted once paid by the understudy
Q2. Is there any Guidelines for International students?
Yes there are following Guidelines listed below in this answer:
- If you like in out of India then you have to submit your visa for some period of time and after that you can take it back. Students of Nepal and Bhutan does not require to submit visa because they did not get it.
- International students has to pay there all due fees before date otherwise you will not get admission.
Q3. When the admission will be issued by IGNOU university?
For admission update students should keep checking onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in website for checking the admission date for subjects. You have to register for subject which you want.
Thanking you for watching our article – Ignou News and visiting our post. We ensure that we will update our site with more fine points in our latest post habitually.