Indira Gandhi National Open University- Admit Card
Indira Gandhi National Open University which supports students who prefer distance learning to regular learning due to various reasons. It is one of the best universities round the World. It aims to become the best source of information for the students who wish to study various subjects and courses and are also working side by side. The university provides various courses whether it be certificate or diploma, whether it be post graduate or under graduate. The foundation of the university was established in the year 1970 to promote distance and open learning. The first ever convocation of the university was held in 1989. The university has various divisions to take care of the activities happening in the university. Some of these divisions are:
- Construction and maintenance division
- Administrative division
- International division
- Finance and account division
- Material production and distribution division
- Planning and development division and various other such divisions.
A ticket is a proof that the person is entitled to use that facility or the person has the permission to attend a particular event or place what so ever. So is an admit card it is a ticket that grants permission to the candidate for the entry in examination hall and to write the exam he/she is appearing for. It ensures your seat or reservation to sit and write your examination hence it is a legal permission of a candidate to appear for a particular examination. The way to download your admit card or Hall ticket for IGNOU is:
- Visit the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University.
- Click on the link of “Hall ticket for June Term End Exam”
- Enter your enrolment number which would be of nine digits and select your programme.
- Click on submit and your admit card will be available and you can download the same.
The candidate is allowed to have his/her hall ticket if and only if:
- His/her registration is valid for the particular course.
- He/she has submitted the required number of assignments for his course before the deadline.
- As per the provision of his/her programme he/she has taken minimum time to complete this course.
- He/she has submitted the examination fee without fail for all the courses.
- If the candidate fails to fulfil any of the above conditions his/her result shall there by stand undeclared.
Precaution while you download the Hall ticket/Admit card for the IGNOU exam
- Many of the students due to their lethargic ways think that they would download the hall ticket just in time.
- They try to download this ticket before two to three days of the exams.
- This land them in trouble, the reason being the server of the official site of IGNOU is down.
- This happens because maximum numbers of students are downloading the hall ticket simultaneously.
- And thus many of the students are unable download so.
- Thus every student is advised to download the Hall ticket as soon as it gets available on the website.
Every program or course has its own course code. It is very necessary for a candidate to know his/her source codes of every subject/course so that he/she is confirmed that the Hall ticket he/she is downloading is of his/her own course or program. Few of the course codes are given below. The detailed knowledge of the same can be gained from the official website.
|Course code||Course Name|
|FEG 01||Foundation course in English-1 or foundation course in Hindi-2|
|FST 01||Foundation course in Science and Technology|
|FHS 1||Foundation course in Humanities and Social Sciences|
|FMT 1||Foundation course in Marathi|
|FML 1||Foundation course in Malayalam|
|FKD 1||Foundation course in Kannada|
|FOR 1||Foundation course in Oriya|
|BEGE 101||From Language to Literature|
|EEG 02||The Structure of Modern English|
|EEG 06||Understanding Poetry|
|EEG 07||Understanding Prose|
|EEG 07||Understanding Drama|
Hall ticket for Entrance Exam
- To appear for Indira Gandhi National Open University also one must have his/her Hall tickets intact.
- To download entrance exam hall ticket you need to enter your name and date of birth.
- Once you enter the required entries your hall ticket in front of you and you can download the same.
Entrance exams conducted by Indira Gandhi National Open University
- IGNOU OPENMAT MBA Entrance exam
- IGNOU OPENNET for B.Sc Nursing (post basic)
- IGNOU B.Ed Entrance exam
- IGNOU M.Ed Entrance exam
Eligibility Criteria for a few Exams
- Candidate should possess 50%marks in bachelor’s degree or master’s degree.
- He/she should be trained in-service teacher in elementary education.
- There is a 5% relaxation of marks for reserved categories.
- He/she should have completed NCTE and should be a recognized teacher education programme in face-to-face mode.
- No age limit.
- He/she should clear the entrance exam conducted by IGNOU.
- He/she should possess a professional degree with an aggregate of 50%.
- Candidate should be a graduate in discipline with an aggregate of 50% for general category and 45% for reserved category.
- Foreign students applying for this entrance exam should have an Indian student visa and should be residing India for the complete duration of completion of the program.
- Hall tickets are uploaded on the official website 7 to 10 days prior to the exam. Students are required to take a print out of the same.
- No student will be eligible to appear for the exam if he/she doesn’t possess a Hall ticket. Also if the examination fee of the candidate will not be refundable.
- Students must also carry along with them the IGNOU identity card.
- If they don’t possess an identity card due to various reasons it should be re-issued from any of the regional centres before the commencement of the examination.
- The examination fee is Rupees 120 per course theory and Rupees 120 pr course practical.
We have all types of papers and information related to the ignou, so follow our website to get the more information about the exam pattern, syllabus, and the previous year papers of ignou.
Thus, follow the guidelines provided by the teachers to score well.If you have any question or doubt Please comment below and keep visiting IGNOU News.