IGNOU has finally extended Form Filling Dates for IGNOU TEE December 2019 Exams. Students were Demanding for the extension of Dates since last few days, Because IGNOU’s Official website was not working properly and many subjects were not available in the options during form filling. Due to these technical faults it was already expected that IGNOU will extend form filling Dates.
TEE December 2019 Last Submission Date
Here are the details regarding the last dates for submitting the Term End Exam forms for IGNOU courses during the December 2019 cycle.
Apply Online for IGNOU TEE December 2019 Online
Here are exam form filling details for the IGNOU TEE December 2019 exams.
|Period of Submission||Amount of Late Fee||Mode of Submission|
|5th September to 20th October 2019||NIL||Online|
|21st October to 31st October 2019||Rs.500||Online|
|1st November to 05th November 2019||Rs.1000||Online|
How To Fill IGNOU TEE December 2019 Form – Step by Step
Here is a step-by-step process by which you can easily fill the IGNOU term-end examination December 2019 form.
Just make sure you follow the steps and by the end of it you will have easily fill up your exam form for the last semester of your term-end examination.
- Start by logging on to the official website of IGNOU – www.ignou.ac.in
- If the exam forms are available you can fill the form. For this check the alert on the website in left side which would say, “Online Submission of TEE December 2019 Examination Form”
- There will be a set of guidelines and instructions. Read these guidelines and instructions of IGNOU TEE December 2019 form
- Next, click on ‘Proceed to fill Examination Form’ for the December cycle.
- Now, you will have to enter the Programme code for which you want to fill the form.
- Now enter your enrollment number. Be careful which putting up your enrollment number and also the course code.
- Select Mode of Payment
- Select each course properly (Theory and Practical). Be extra careful here and double-check.
- Select your Examination Centre code from the available list
- Pay your fees online through the available portals.
- After this, you will get an Auto-Generated Control number. Write it down somewhere you can easily remember.
Details regarding hall ticket can be checked on the website and students will have to carry their Hall Ticket for all the exams they have applied for during the TEE December 2019 cycle.
Important IGNOU Mostly Asked Questions
Visit IGNOU News for the Assignment, Previous year question papers, Exams details, Notifications and many more. If you need more question paper or assignment comment down.