After taking Assignment and project works submission online for session January 2020, IGNOU RC Mumbai is going to take assignments, Project works and Synopsis via online submission. IGNOU regional center Mumbai has recently announced via notification that regional center will take submission of online again for session July 2020 for TEE december 2020. They have provided few google form link in which students have to fill the form and submit their Assignment online before last date. You can find all the detail about the latest notification and procedure to submit Assignment and project via google form.
After the lockdown forced by Covid-19 pandemic things are getting normal via stepwise unlocking but schools and colleges are yet to open for regular studies. Many colleges and universities are trying alternative solutions to teach and support their students. Adding to this series IGNOU is also committed to provide their students alternative ways to get their studies and Assignment submission online in this ongoing pandemic. Many regional centers are accepting only offline assignments for TEE Dec 2020 exams but few regional centers like Mumbai, Delhi etc. are also providing online assignments submission.
Key points to check before submitting your Assignments in IGNOU RC Mumbai
- The assignment should be scanned properly and all letters should be visible enough.
- Assignment can only be submitted in PDF format.
- Seperate google forms to be filled for deifferent subjects/course. i.e only one PDF will be submitted once.
- The assignments should be handwritten only.
- Write your enrolment Number on every page of your assignment along with signature.
- You will have to produce original hard copy of your assignment whenever asked by the Regional Centre/ Study Centre failing which marks will not be updated.
- No need to submit hardcopy of assignments again at your study centre after submitting the assignments through link.
- If you have already submitted your assignments at your study centre then no need to submit it through link.
Note:- The assignment’s front page should contain following information like Enrollment Number, Programme, Course Code, Study Centre Code. Click here to download formatted IGNOU Assignment front page.
Important points to follow for IGNOU RC Mumbai Project and Synopsis submission MAPCMAPC
- The synopsis should be in PDF format only and the size should be less than 100 MB.
- The order of documents should be as below:
1. First page: First page is for basic information namely:
a) Student Name
b) Enrollment no.
c) Programme Code
d) Course Code
e) Study Centre Code
f) Title of your project
2. Second page: Second page contains the filled in proforma of your project synopsis (you can download this from the manual http://ignou.ac.in/userfiles/New%20PG-MPCE-16-26-36.pdf)
3. Third page: Third page contains signed consent of your guide. It can either be scanned copy of original consent given by your guide (with signature) OR email copy with digital signature (download from manual at http://ignou.ac.in/userfiles/New%20PG-MPCE-16-26-36.pdf check page number 22). You are advised to use approved counselor of IGNOU as a guide. (approved guide list under RC Mumbai is available on http://rcmumbai.ignou.ac.in/studentcorner/19) If your guide is not from the list of approved academic counselor, your guide have to submit his/her bio-data through online portal- http://rsd.ignou.ac.in/OACEHome.aspx
4. Fourth page onwards main body of synopsis.
- Write your enrolment Number on every page of your synopsis (use header) along with your digital
- You need to scan your synopsis and submit it in PDF format through google link.
- You will have to show hard copy of synopsis anytime if asked by the Regional Centre failing which you will not be allowed to submit final project.
- Don’t submit your synopsis twice.
- Your submitted synopsis copies should be easily visible and readable. You will not be given another chance to submit synopsis again.
Also Check:- IGNOU Grade Card Status [Updated]
Google Form links to submit your Assignment and Synopsis Online
Here are the google forms links to submit your assignments and synopsis online. There are seperate links for different level of programmes. So, click on your course link carefully.
Link to submit Synopsis: https://forms.gle/nsAgHegjkABzG5Hm7
Link to submit assignments are:
a) Bachelor Degree Programmes- https://forms.gle/x5rstiqg9GV34dD27
b) Master Degree Programmes- https://forms.gle/66qYHHhGSu3aTRpZ8
c) PG Diploma and Diploma Programmes- https://forms.gle/uM8Zu3d8HbhGXkXa8
d) Certificate Programmes- https://forms.gle/AymxJaRr8MiuaLsUA
That’s all for the Assignment and synopsis submission for assignments for IGNOU RC Mumbai. Follow all the guidelines mentioned in this article. However you can also check IGNOU regional center mumbai’s website for more details and official notification. Team IGNOU News wishes best of luck to all IGNOU students.
Also Check:- IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2020 all details
Important IGNOU Mostly Asked Questions
Thanking you for reading our post and supporting our site – IGNOU News. We promise that we will make available more updates in our latest post in regular basis