Due to Covid-19 Pandemic IGNOU has started accepting assignments by Online mode like E-mail and Google forms. Many students had already submitted their assignments offline before the announcements while many students submitted by E-mail and google form links. After the submission of their assignments students were complaining that they didn’t received any confirmation of their assignments submission by any mode. So, IGNOU RC Delhi 1 has released list of assignments received in lot 1, 2 and 3 to remove student’s confusion regarding the submission of assignments. In this post you will get all information about IGNOU Assignment Submission Status of RC Delhi 1.
|Assignment Submission mode||Online|
|Assignment submission status||Released|
How to check IGNOU Assignment Submission Online for IGNOU RC Delhi 1
IGNOU Regional Center Delhi 1 has released the assignment submission of students on their official website. All students who had submitted their assignments in lot 1 can view their status. RC Delhi 1 has released list of assignments received in lot 1 as a form of PDF file.
If you want to check your status than
- Download the PDF file from the link given here.
- Search your name in the PDF, and check the assignments code list in front of your name.
- Official Link http://rcdelhi1.ignou.ac.in/announcements/1/detail/STATUS_OF_ASSIGNMENT_RECEIVED_FOR_JUNE2020_LOT_1-267
Note:- if you will not find your name or the 1 or 2 assignments are left than it doesn’t mean that you haven’t submitted. You should wait for other lots
Also Check:- IGNOU Assignment submission date extended again
IGNOU RC Delhi 1 Project and Synopsis Submission StatusIGNOU Online Assignment Submission Details
- The email must carry the following details of the sender:
1. Name of the learner:
2. Enrollment number:
3. Regional Centre Code:
4. Study Centre Code:
5. Programme Code:
6. Course Code(s) of attached assignments:
7. Mobile number:
8. Email ID:
- The Assignment should be scanned in ONE single pdf File for one Subject.i.e if there are 10 questions in one assignment, there should NOT be 10 separate pdf files of these 10 answers. These should be scanned in ONE single pdf file for easy download at RC end.
- The *first page of the pdf* of each Course must also carry the learner’s correct details
Also Check:- How to submit IGNOU Assignments online
Also Check:- IGNOU Assignment Status check online all details
Also Check:- IGNOU BA solved Assignment Free Download
Important IGNOU Mostly Asked Questions
Thank You for visiting our Site, Keep visiting regularly to get all latest updates regarding IGNOU.