IGNOU has announced examination form for TEE June 2021 from for January 2021 session. After a long discussion about Covid-19 situation IGNOU has decided to conduct TEE Examination for January 2021 session in June. If you want to appear in the Term End Exam you must fill the Exam form before that. Here, You can get direct link, Last date, Fees, and Procedures about TEE examination form on our site. You just need to scroll down.
Before You start with How to fill IGNOU Exam form you might be wondering what is “TEE”. Well, the TEE is the abbreviation for Term End Examination. At IGNOU whenever you reach at your last semester of any course you need to appear in TEE and fill the TEE exam form.
Also Check:- IGNOU Passing Marks for all Courses
For the January sessions the exams are conducted in June and the Examination form filling usually starting in April-may. You must fill the exam form before the last date to avoid any problems in future. In this post you will find how to submit IGNOU Exam form for TEE online. It is a fairly easy process and will take only a few steps. Make sure you know your enrollment number and your login ID password and the IGNOU website. To download your ID Card CLICK HERE
Also Read: – How to Check IGNOU Grade Card Status Online
Examination fee for IGNOU TEE Exam form for TEE June 2021
Another important factor before getting into how to fill the IGNOU TEE form, students must be aware about the examination fees that they have to fill for this IGNOU TEE exam form. From this session IGNOU has raised Exam fees from earlier 150 to Rs 200 per course. A significant amount of increase in Exam fees has raised eyebrows of many students.
Examination fee and Mode of Payment:-
|Examination Fee||Payment Mode|
|@ 200 per course theory
@ 200 per course practical
|Credit Card / Debit Card /Net Banking|
Note: Students can select any one of the HDFC or IDBI Bank option to make payment from any of their credit/debit card/Net banking of any bank.
In case, examination fee needs to be returned to student due to technical reasons, the fee will be refunded to the same account (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking) from which the payment was made.
Related Post – How to Check IGNOU Mark sheet Dispatch Status Online
IGNOU TEE June 2021 Form Last Date & Late Fees
June 2021 TEE Examination form of IGNOU is has started from 16 May. The examination form will only be accepted online. Last date of the submission of exam form is extended to 9th July 2021 and if you will be unable to fill before last date than you need to pay late fees of 1000 rupees.
|Exam Fees||₹200 per course|
|Last Date||9th July 2021|
How To Fill IGNOU TEE December exam Form – Step by Step
Here is a step-by-step process by which you can easily fill the IGNOU term end examination form.
Just make sure you follow the steps and by the end of it you will have easily fill up your exam form for the last semester of your term end examination.
- Start by logging on to the official website of IGNOU by clicking on the link provided here. CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
- There will be a set of guidelines and instructions. Read these guidelines and instructions before proceeding for IGNOU TEE Exam form
- Next, check box on Declaration and click on ‘Proceed to fill Examination Form’
- Now, you will have to enter the Programme code for which you want to fill the form.
- Now enter your enrollment Number. Be careful which putting up your enrollment number and also the course code.
- Select Mode of Payment
- Select each course properly (Theory and Practical). Be extra careful here and double check.
- Select your Examination Centre code from the available list, Click Here to Know Exam Center Codes
- Pay your fees online through the available portals.
- Take a printout for future reference.
After this, you will get an Auto-Generated Control number. Write it down somewhere you can easily remember.
Related post:- How to Check Ignou Study Material Dispatch Status Online
Precautions to know before filling of TEE exam form
- Choice of exam centre – Students when filling the Ignou exam form have also option to select three choices of Exam center from the same Regional Center.
- Select courses carefully while filling the Exam Form, as per your valid registration details available in IGNOU website. Courses for theory as well as practical needs to be selected separately from the list appearing on the screen for filling the Exam form.
What to do in case of Unsuccessful Submission of Exam Form
Step 1: If Payment deducted through any payment method. and the student is not able to get acknowledgement successfully in the first stage. In such cases the student may wait for 72 hours for checking the Examination Form status submitted by him/her.
Step 2: Re-submit the Examination Form.
Step 3: Students can apply separately after the publication of Hall Ticket on IGNOU website for the refund of Examination Fee, if not refunded automatically by the Payment Gateway within 72 hours.
Related to Refund excess Examination Fee
- Students who fill Exam Form online through Cyber Cafe/ Other Agency, must ensure receipt of the Examination Fee and that their Fee is reached IGNOU through SEARCH Option at IGNOU website
- Students are required to submit charge back case(s) in bank only after the publication of Hall Ticket on IGNOU website.
IGNOU TEE Exam Contact Details
email : [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Is IGNOU best for BA?
Ans. IGNOU is an autonomous university which is created by the Indian Government. This University runs many different courses for students those who are unable to go for higher regular courses. You can get a degree of BA from IGNOU but not BA honors but the quality knowledge which you get in BA plain is too much.
Q2. What is the examination fees for IGNOU TEE Exam Form?
Ans. For IGNOU TEE exam you have to pay Rs. 200 per course for theory and Rs. 200 per course for practical.
Also Check:- IGNOU 34th Convocation 2021 all details
Important IGNOU Mostly Asked Questions
Visit IGNOU News for the Assignment, Previous year question papers, Exams details, Notifications and many more. If you need more question paper or assignment comment down.