The registration process of IGNOU University for the session 2019 has been started; all the students who want to apply for any specific course can apply within the last date of registration. Various entrance exams are conducted by the universities to offer admission in different courses like OPENMAT for a management course, B.Ed. an entrance exam, M.Ed. entrance exam and B.Sc Nursing entrance exam. The process of admission will depend on the entrance test formatted by the University and on the basis of the result of that qualifying exam, students will be selected. Today IGNOU is one of the top-rated Universities in India that offers you a lot of diploma, degree and certificates for various educational courses by giving the student a chance to get quality of education. The admission process for getting an admission in this university will be based on the different qualifying exams for the course that the student want to do.
Read Also – IGNOU Must Read Books
Now here is the latest news about when the process of IGNOU registration will begin with the last date to apply for registration. The students who want to submit their registration for any course in IGNOU can visit the latest updated news about the registration, by checking the registration status of 2019 from this content. It is crucial for every student to know about the registration status and all the details about how to get admission in IGNOU after completing the entrance test.
IGNOU 2019 Registration Updates Notifications
The registration forms and process for different courses in IGNOU has been started, fresher students who want to get admission in IGNOU can submit the registration forms with in the last date of registration. From this content you will be able to know about the registration process, along with the notification of last date of registration. You can know more information about the registration status of IGNOU in 2019 by the following points that surely will help you a lot:
- The registration date for all fresher courses has been started in the month of June.
- Last date of registration for July 2019 session is 30th June, for giving students more chances to apply the registration date has increased.
- Students can select any medium for applying the desired courses.
- If students do submit their registrations before the last date then there will be no case of late fees, so apply as soon as possible.
- For registration collect all the required documents and submit your registration for July 2019 sessions.
By following the above mentioned steps students will be able to know about the registration notifications for July 2019 session, along with the information how they can apply. Admission and registration are open for July 2019 session and the last date to apply is 30th June; willing students have to complete their registrations before the last date.
More Information About IGNOU Registration 2019
As mentioned earlier the registration process of IGNOU University has been started and the last date for applying your registration is 30th June. Registration process of IGNOU University for different programs or courses will end in the last week of June, so students have to be aware about all the news and notifications about the registration and admission process for July 2019 session.
- Eligibility Criteria for Different Courses in IGNOU
Without knowing the eligibility criteria of various courses in IGNOU for July session 2019 the admission and registration process can be difficult for the students, by the following information provided about the eligibility criteria students can check their applying status whether they can apply or not.
- Eligibility Criteria for Various Courses in IGNOU
Students who have completed their bachelor degree can apply for the master degree from IGNOU University; the required information about the eligibility criteria for PG courses is given as following:
- Eligibility Criteria for MBA, MA and MCA
Applying for MBA, all the students have to submit their bachelor degree in any stream. For MA course the students will need any graduation degree from a well-known institute or University. Similarly for MCA the math subject is compulsory in 12th along with a bachelor degree from any recognized university.
- Eligibility Criteria for Bachelor Degree Courses
The Students who want to apply for the BA and BCOM has to submit their 12th passing certificate. And for the BSC students, their stream in 12th passing will be science stream.
- For PG Diploma and Other Diploma Courses:
For applying PG diploma students should have any bachelor degree from a well-recognized institution or University. But for the other diploma courses the 12th class pass certificate is compulsory for getting applied in IGNOU for the July 2019 session.
Latest News – IGNOU Scholarship
Application Fee for the Registration
The application for the registration will be taken from the student whenever the students submit his registration via online application or other mediums. Students can submit their registration fee via choosing any of the following mediums:
- Students can fill their application fee via using their credit card.
- The submission of application fee can be done by using online net banking.
- Students also can submit their fee using their debit card.
- ATM of PNB bank is also valid for fee payment.
Whenever students are ready to apply they can choose any of the above mentioned mediums for submitting their application or registration fee for any of the course.
Information About How to Apply for IGNOU
All the students can apply for IGNOU for July 2019 session by following the given steps below, from the general things to mandatory things all information is being provided in the following points that can help a student to know how he can apply for IGNOU:
- Students have to visit the official website of IGNOU for applying.
- Then go to the registration option.
- If your registration is already done then you simply can login by submitting your registration number and password.
- But the students whose registration is not done have to click on registration yourself.
- Fill all the required information about you carefully.
- Select your username and one time password for registration.
- After submitting all the details click on submit option, then you will receive an email containing your username.
- Then login to your account by using your registration number and password.
- Submit or scan all the required documents.
- Choose the option of fee payment as mentioned above in this content.
- Save your information and take a print copy of your registration.
By admiring the above given steps the students will be able to apply for IGNOU admission and registration process. Documents are essential to scan carefully because they are an essential part of your registration, use all your wisdom while you are filling the application form because any small mistake can harm your registration form when you are applying for IGNOU.
IGNOU Registration FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
Following are the most asked questions by the students about when they are applying for IGNOU; check them also for increasing your knowledge about IGNOU registration 2019:
Question: When will be registration starts in IGNOU for session 2019?
Question: What is last date of online registration for IGNU 2019?
Question: What medium I can use for application fee payment?
Question: How I can check my registration status?
There are plenty more question asked by the students about the registration process of IGNOU for the session 2019, be careful and apply for the IGNOU as soon as possible.
If you have any question or doubt Please comment below and keep visiting IGNOU News.