IGNOU Delhi Students who are seeking for Jobs, We are here with a very good news for You. IGNOU is organizing a Campus Placement Drive for Students who are Pass-outs or Passing from IGNOU. The Campus Placement Drive for Right Management will be organized at Convention Centre, IGNOU Campus. This is one of the biggest campus placement event of IGNOU with around 40 Vacancies. Read this article to check all the required detail about the campus Placement Drive.
IGNOU Campus Placement Drive all Details
Job Description & Details
Positions:- Executive – Client Acquisition
Nature of Employment:- Full Time
Number of Vacancies:- 40
Work Experience:- Freshers and experienced
Academic Qualification:- Any Graduate with 50% and above and min. 50% in 10th& 12th as well
Age:- 21 or Above
Posting Location:- Delhi NCR
Selection Process :- Test & Interview
Related:- IGNOU Campus Placement Cell All Details
Interview Timings & Date
Dated – 24.01.2020
(Reporting and Registration: 10-11 am)
(Orientation Programme:11 am)
Convention Centre, IGNOU Campus
Also Check:- IGNOU Grade Card Status Check Online
- To generate leads & Identify decision makers within targeted leads and initiate the sales process.
- To penetrate all targeted accounts and originate sales opportunities for the company’s products and services.
- To set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations on daily basis.
- To ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to time-bound closure.
- To be an interface between the customer and internal support teams to ensure that the customer receives the best possible service from the company
- To ensure that all payments are collected as per the company’s payment terms
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly & yearly business plan
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Achieving sales targets through new client acquisition and growing existing client base Area Mapping, cold calling, prospecting, negotiation, closing on commercials and deals
- Building and managing strong relationships with clients and customers
- Selling high-end, customized online property solutions
Note:- There will be a brief introductory session (Pre-placement-talk) before the Placement drive, It will be highlighting company profile, job requirements, CTC etc.
Key Skills required for Placement
- Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as: Rapport building, selling on emotion,
building value in the product, and closing the sale
- Quick thinking and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent active listening skills
Attitude & Behavior:
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Handles Rejection well
- Customer focus and result oriented approach
Also Check:– How to calculate IGNOU Percentage Online
Salary & Incentives
Salary:- 3.14 Lakhs per Annum + upto 1.5 L.P.A Incentives
Documents Required for IGNOU Campus Placement
- two copies of their updated Resume/CV
- IGNOU ID Card,
- PAN CARD &
- Adhaar card
Contact Details for this Campus Placement Drive
Call between 9:30 AM to 6 PM
(i) Mr. Anuj Khanduja at. Manpower Group from company side, 7838454547.
Ms. Sreethana, 8142368666
(ii) Director (CPC) IGNOU office Phone No. 011-29571114
Also Check:- IGNOU All Subject Study Material at IGNOU eGyankosh
Additional Mandatory Requirement:-
In order to get the seriousness of the candidate , there is a fee attached i.e.: INR 60,000 (Includes all
tuition, boarding and lodging expenses at Bangalore). It will be reimbursed as he completes the OJT.
Reimbursement of Training Fees of Rs. 60,000 (@Rs. 5000 per month for 12 months on completion of
the 1-month classroom training). Reimbursement applicable only if candidate is accepted/continues to work, after the 3-month OJT period, and is selected as a permanent employee.
Important IGNOU Mostly Asked Questions
Thanking you for watching our post and supporting our site – IGNOU News. We promise that we will make available more updates in our latest post in the regular basis.