IGNOU Delhi Students who are seeking for Jobs, We are here with a very good news for You. IGNOU is organizing a Campus Placement Drive for Students who are Pass-outs or Passing from IGNOU. The Campus Placement Drive is for Air India SATS Airport Services Pvt. Ltd. and it will be organized at IGNOU Convention Centre, Maidan Garhi, Delhi. This is also one of the biggest campus placement event of IGNOU with more than 100 Vacancies. Read this article to check all the required detail about the IGNOU campus Placement Drive.
IGNOU Campus Placement Drive all Details
Job Description & Details
Positions:-Customer Service Agent (CSA)
Nature of Employment:- Full Time
Number of Vacancies:- 100 (likely to be increased)
Work Experience:- Freshers and experienced
Academic Qualification:- Any Bachelor’s Degree
Age:- Between 18 to 25 years
Posting Location:- IGI Airport Delhi
Selection Process :- Interview
Related:- IGNOU Campus Placement Cell All Details
Interview Timings & Date
Date – 26 February 2020
(Reporting and Registration: 10-11 am)
(Pre Placement Talk:11 am)
Convention Centre, IGNOU Campus
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068
Also Check:- IGNOU Grade Card Status Check Online
- Floor Walking: distribute baggage tags and immigration forms to passengers. Greet & guide the passengers.
- Document Check: Travel documents (Passport, certificate of Identity, emergency certificate, merchant seamen book), endorsements, visas, health certificate, Airport tax, Customs.
- Passenger Meet & Assist: You need to assist VIP/CIP and family with infants.
- Pre-flight: You need to Check for aircraft registration, seat assignment, blocking seats for infants, wheelchair, group passengers and any other passenger as per the request in PNR. Check for any special message for any passenger, taking out the passenger manifest and other related documents for the incoming flight.
- Post-flight: Print the final manifest and other flight related documents after the flight is finalized. Take General Documentation (arrival/departure). Checking for the onward flight messages and onward connections for the passengers.
- Special Handling: providing assistance to family with infant, wheelchair passengers, and physically challenged passengers.
- Check-in: checking the travel documents, asking security questions, issuing boarding passes and tagging the bags to final destinations.
- Adhere to correct procedures of acceptance and handling of registered baggage.
- Announcement: information and boarding procedure.
- Documents preparation: arrival and departure clearance, General Declaration of Crew handling, passenger manifest, seat charts, meal preferences.
- Excess baggage collection.
- Boarding gate function: arranging Q-managers, pre boarding announcements, stubbing, document check, printing onboard documents.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the superiors.
Also Check:- IGNOU B.Ed Course Admission and all details
Key Skills Required for the job
- Good communication skills
- Well groomed
- Must be ready to work in 24×7 shifts
- Should be able to handle different situations
- Should possess good command over computer application
- Possess openness to new challenges
- Willingness to go beyond the challenges and meet the deadlines
- Should have the ability to solve problems
- Should be service oriented
Note:- There will be a brief introductory session (Pre-placement-talk) before the Placement drive, It will be highlighting company profile, job requirements, CTC etc.
Salary & Incentives
The pay for Customer Service Agent pay would be Rs.18000/- Gross+ other allowances like ESIC/PF/Gratuity/Medical Insurance/Bonus/Over Time.
• All the job Applicants must be having Indian Passport which is issued after 2016.
• All job Applicants must carry two copies of their updated Resume/CV and IGNOU ID Card (two copies) and photocopy of their passport showing the validity period at the time of interview.
• The selection process may continue till late evening. Students are advised to be prepared to stay till late evening.
• Applicants reporting after 11.00 AM shall not be allowed to participate in the Placement Drive
Contact Details for this Campus Placement Drive
Call between 10 AM to 6 PM
(i) Mr./Ms. Taruna Sain at. 7838039998 from company side.
(ii) Director (CPC) IGNOU office Phone No. 011-29571114
Important IGNOU Mostly Asked Questions
Thanking you for watching our post and supporting our site – IGNOU News. We promise that we will make available more updates in our latest post in the regular basis.